Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have any new testers with a safety score above 80 received the FSD Beta 10.69.2.2 update yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I subscribed to FSD and requested Beta a month ago. Am on 2022.36.1. Last night went to bed with a score of 88 on 30 days of driving.

I had some low scores to start, day 1 was 58 which would have fallen off the 30-day average this morning. When I woke up, no safety score in the app! My score should be 90 today. If I understand correctly, losing the safety score in the app should mean I'm about to get Beta access . . . and given Elon's tweet announcing 10.69.3 release this week . . . got my fingers crossed!

Reactions: Jeffsstuff
Upvote 0
I subscribed to FSD and requested Beta a month ago. Am on 2022.36.1. Last night went to bed with a score of 88 on 30 days of driving.

I had some low scores to start, day 1 was 58 which would have fallen off the 30-day average this morning. When I woke up, no safety score in the app! My score should be 90 today. If I understand correctly, losing the safety score in the app should mean I'm about to get Beta access . . . and given Elon's tweet announcing 10.69.3 release this week . . . got my fingers crossed!
Idk I'm on 2022.28.2 and still have a safety score (97) so I think yours will be back. Probably app update or something. Try restarting app see what happens.

Upvote 0
Ugh . . . I just went out to the car and saw that the "Request Full Self Driving Beta" option was available to be selected. So now I'm wondering if I got kicked out of the Beta queue when my monthly FSD subscription auto-renewed last night :-(

Just re-requested, will see if I get the safety score back :-|

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ugh . . . I just went out to the car and saw that the "Request Full Self Driving Beta" option was available to be selected. So now I'm wondering if I got kicked out of the Beta queue when my monthly FSD subscription auto-renewed last night :-(

Just re-requested, will see if I get the safety score back :-|
The box is always there - if you select it a second time, you are opting out of beta.... I think it says something to that effect so you might want to check and see whether you opted-in or opted-out....

Upvote 0
The box is always there - if you select it a second time, you are opting out of beta.... I think it says something to that effect so you might want to check and see whether you opted-in or opted-out....
What I mean is, it was giving me the option to request access, not to opt out. After requesting access and waiting a few hours, now

- the option in the car is "You are enrolled . . . press again to opt out"
- the safety score is back on my phone
- my actual safety score is blank with no previous trips recorded.

wtf

Upvote 0
If you didn't drive at all without the FSD beta checked you should still retain SS and mileage. If you drove will be reset. Need 100 AP miles.
I get what you're saying about how it *should* work. In this case, that's not what happened. I
- went to bed in the beta queue with 770 miles and an 88 SS
- woke up out of the beta queue
- re-enrolled in beta
- got back in the beta queue with 0 miles and a blank SS
all without driving my car.

Anyway, not the end of the world, I'll get to 100 miles by the end of the week. I just hope after the 10.69.3 floodgates are opened (if it does happen this week) there are still spots left for me by that time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I get what you're saying about how it *should* work. In this case, that's not what happened. I
- went to bed in the beta queue with 770 miles and an 88 SS
- woke up out of the beta queue
- re-enrolled in beta
- got back in the beta queue with 0 miles and a blank SS
all without driving my car.

Anyway, not the end of the world, I'll get to 100 miles by the end of the week. I just hope after the 10.69.3 floodgates are opened (if it does happen this week) there are still spots left for me by that time.
This has happened to me twice since August 10. Currently once again in the queue with Safety Score of 93 running 2022.36.6, hoping this time I will stay in the queue until I get FSDb

Reactions: DanDi58
Upvote 0
Its now showing on TeslaFi
1667385849430.png

Reactions: navels
Upvote 0