Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have any new testers with a safety score above 80 received the FSD Beta 10.69.2.2 update yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, I wasn't expecting this. I signed up for the beta program when it was available, but then seeing what was required to keep a safety score of 100, or 99, or 98, I said no way am I giving up my spirited driving ways. My safety score has been around 85 or so, and I just forgot about FSD beta. This morning, I was prompted to install 2022.20.17, and I said OK, and then I looked up 2022.20.17, and it is FSD beta! What do I do now? Drive on FSD and see how it goes? Do I need to report anything?

• Disagree
Reactions: Dwalk51
Upvote 0
Another odd thing, (dang teslafi I feel like I know too much about peoples car's, lol.) They installed 22.24.5 yesterday, 22.28.2 this morning and 22.20.17 this afternoon. I wonder if its in the shop or something and was pushed??
There were 2 people that "downgraded" to get on 10.12.2. One of them, according to Reddit (take that for what it's worth) said they never actually downloaded 2022.16.X, so while they were classified as that on Teslafi, they weren't really on that firmware.

Upvote 0
Got the FSD Beta on my Model Y today. Not sure what my safety score was, just saw a firmware update and installed it without checking my score assuming it was just another standard update. My wife has a safety score in the low 80s on her Model Y (both purchased at the same time) and hasn't gotten the update.

Not very impressed. The car obnoxiously slows to a stop approaching any intersection and has yet to turn onto a different road while on autopilot without disengaging.

Upvote 0