Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have any new testers with a safety score above 80 received the FSD Beta 10.69.2.2 update yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm worried that any pending download/update would block any subsequent update, like beta. So, not installing might not gain you anything...
From my experience, i was on 20.8 for 40+ days with no update, I had turned on the Beta Queue. Finally got tired of no updates, then turned it off. 20.9 was hidden from me while on the Queue, as soon as i unchecked it it was showing, so I downloaded 20.9. Four days later, and less than 24 hours after requesting the FSD Beta, i got 20.17.

Upvote 0
I'm worried that any pending download/update would block any subsequent update, like beta. So, not installing might not gain you anything...
Generally speaking, not installing an update does not prevent subsequent updates. I've done it several times.

It's just a lousy idea to immediately update your software as soon as it's pushed, as there is at least even money you are introducing new bugs, sometimes very serious. Unless there are features you cannot live without. See all 800 pages of this thread --> Wiki - Sudden Loss Of Range With 2019.16.x Software

Reactions: EV3_
Upvote 0
So does anyone that's on 2022.24.8 have the beta? I've been on that release a few weeks, decided Monday to try to get beta again (had tried earlier this year but no luck). I haven't gotten my 100 miles on AP yet (will try and get that today). And is the real threshold the 100 miles on AP, or 7 days for a good SS?

Reactions: Cyberspeed
Upvote 0
So does anyone that's on 2022.24.8 have the beta? I've been on that release a few weeks, decided Monday to try to get beta again (had tried earlier this year but no luck). I haven't gotten my 100 miles on AP yet (will try and get that today). And is the real threshold the 100 miles on AP, or 7 days for a good SS?
You won't get it until you have at least 100 miles or more over past 30 days, at least 100 AP miles or more in past 30 days and with 2022.24.8, you won't get FSDbeta which is 2022.20.17. Tesla won't go backwards on a release even though FSDbeta is new to you.

So until Tesla releases a later version of FSDbeta with a higher version than yours, get the required miles and keep the score above 80.

Reactions: Cyberspeed
Upvote 0
You won't get it until you have at least 100 miles or more over past 30 days, at least 100 AP miles or more in past 30 days and with 2022.24.8, you won't get FSDbeta which is 2022.20.17. Tesla won't go backwards on a release even though FSDbeta is new to you.

So until Tesla releases a later version of FSDbeta with a higher version than yours, get the required miles and keep the score above 80.
Dang it. So I guess I will cancel before the next monthly billing cycle until they come out with an update.

Upvote 0
Would love to know as well.
It’s educated speculation, if that’s the right way to put it..

Historically .1 versions jump to a new software branch and .20 is getting left way behind. It’s been confirmed by service managers that .32 or .36 is around the corner to address the window recall and humming issue with the new S/X. They typically get advanced notice so they know to tell customers that their issue will be fixed via software update.

With that said, it’s likely the next beta, 10.69.3, will be on the .32 or .36 branch. It’ll catch them up to some newer features introduced with .24 and .28, while also addressing the recall and humming issue.

Upvote 0
It’s educated speculation, if that’s the right way to put it..

Historically .1 versions jump to a new software branch and .20 is getting left way behind. It’s been confirmed by service managers that .32 or .36 is around the corner to address the window recall and humming issue with the new S/X. They typically get advanced notice so they know to tell customers that their issue will be fixed via software update.

With that said, it’s likely the next beta, 10.69.3, will be on the .32 or .36 branch. It’ll catch them up to some newer features introduced with .24 and .28, while also addressing the recall and humming issue.
Thanks! And yeah let’s hope so!

Upvote 0
Thanks you too! I’m sitting at 99 with well over 100 AP miles. Got the 28.2 download but haven’t installed yet
If one software is pending, will FSD or say another one even be pushed to the vehicle?

Also, what I have seen in the past is that FSD is always behind on a version or two, whatever the production updates.

So Tesla really needs to do this: stop pushing production updates to people in the FSD queue, wait until the FSD branch catches up to whatever software branch the vehicle is on, or if the FSD branch is a newer version than the currently installed branch, then push that FSD to the qualified FSD vehicles.

Upvote 0
If one software is pending, will FSD or say another one even be pushed to the vehicle?

Also, what I have seen in the past is that FSD is always behind on a version or two, whatever the production updates.

So Tesla really needs to do this: stop pushing production updates to people in the FSD queue, wait until the FSD branch catches up to whatever software branch the vehicle is on, or if the FSD branch is a newer version than the currently installed branch, then push that FSD to the qualified FSD vehicles.
I’m not sure regarding pending updates. I haven’t heard much around that

Upvote 0