Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have any new testers with a safety score above 80 received the FSD Beta 10.69.2.2 update yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s educated speculation, if that’s the right way to put it..

Historically .1 versions jump to a new software branch and .20 is getting left way behind. It’s been confirmed by service managers that .32 or .36 is around the corner to address the window recall and humming issue with the new S/X. They typically get advanced notice so they know to tell customers that their issue will be fixed via software update.

With that said, it’s likely the next beta, 10.69.3, will be on the .32 or .36 branch. It’ll catch them up to some newer features introduced with .24 and .28, while also addressing the recall and humming issue.
I hope so, but wishful thinking, me thinks. More likely than not 10.69.3 will be on the “getting longer in the tooth,” .28 branch - based on Tesla past practices.

Upvote 0
Looks like 69.2.3 is being released to Tesla employees according to Teslascope - but still off 2022.20 branch… sigh
Any guesses as to what 22.28.100 is or where it fits in the picture? Teslaupdates.org shows it to be installed on just 7 cars. Teslafi has detected three, one each from 2022.20.17 (i.e. the current main FSDb version) and 2022.24.8, and 2022.28.2.

Reactions: Jeffsstuff
Upvote 0
I think best case, 10.69.2.3 is a quick fix for the window recall issue. If that’s the case 10.69.3 could still be released shortly.

But Tesla has to be confusing and cryptic and the best info we have to go off of is Elon’s tweets that are usually not accurate. So let’s see what happens, really hoping all of us on 2022.28.2 and patiently waiting get our chance soon.

Upvote 0
I think best case, 10.69.2.3 is a quick fix for the window recall issue. If that’s the case 10.69.3 could still be released shortly.

But Tesla has to be confusing and cryptic and the best info we have to go off of is Elon’s tweets that are usually not accurate. So let’s see what happens, really hoping all of us on 2022.28.2 and patiently waiting get our chance soon.
Great point! Elon's tweet said 10.69.3 would be released "after AI Day" (which leaves a lot of wiggle room, of course). But this 10.69.2.3 is definitely not what he was talking about, so there's still some hope that 10.69.3 is still in the pipeline and based on 2002.28.X.

Reactions: EV3_ and Forensic
Upvote 0
10.69.2.3 will not be adding more FSD testers and not compatible for those in 2022.28.2. Sucks BIG Time.
I guess either be extremely patient or re-roll to 2022.20.17 if you can.
If I had FSD beta, I would be getting pretty hacked that I’m on such an old branch and missing out on all the new production features. “In the beginning” testers only lagged production by 2-4 week, max. Now, could be six months, as it was earlier this year. Is it worth it? Rhetorical question…

Upvote 0
If I had FSD beta, I would be getting pretty hacked that I’m on such an old branch and missing out on all the new production features. “In the beginning” testers only lagged production by 2-4 week, max. Now, could be six months, as it was earlier this year. Is it worth it? Rhetorical question…
Grass is greener on the other side kinda deal. Mostly I just want to get beta so I don’t have to be so cautious about my driving score. Gets a bit old over time haha

Upvote 0
If I had FSD beta, I would be getting pretty hacked that I’m on such an old branch and missing out on all the new production features.
Only item I might use is alternate routes - nothing else really grabs my attention. So get FSDb or Alternate Routes? I'm happy with my decision. :D Another month or two is nothing. Plus, it's hard to miss something you've never had.

Upvote 0
10.69.2.3 will not be adding more FSD testers and not compatible for those in 2022.28.2. Sucks BIG Time.
I guess either be extremely patient or re-roll to 2022.20.17 if you can.
Yeah, really sucks. Don’t think there’s any way to roll back software to an older version though. As far as I know, only a service manager can approve and do a software rollback and the vehicle needs to be in service to have it done.

Upvote 0
Just got notified for 2022.36.1, I assume I should ignore that. I've been in the beta queue for 3+ weeks with >100 miles on AP and a score of 98+. I've been stuck on the 2022.28.X branch since then, so I assume that's why I didn't get it.

Is Tesla organized enough that I would only be getting an update now if it's something I can use for the next run of FSD Beta admissions?

Upvote 0
Just got notified for 2022.36.1, I assume I should ignore that. I've been in the beta queue for 3+ weeks with >100 miles on AP and a score of 98+. I've been stuck on the 2022.28.X branch since then, so I assume that's why I didn't get it.

Is Tesla organized enough that I would only be getting an update now if it's something I can use for the next run of FSD Beta admissions?
Yeah I’d wait for sure. Is there a way to ensure your car doesn’t just auto install a new software? Sorry I’m new and used to my phone doing it automatically.

Upvote 0
Yeah I’d wait for sure. Is there a way to ensure your car doesn’t just auto install a new software? Sorry I’m new and used to my phone doing it automatically.
SW isn't installed automatically. It downloads automatically if you're on Wifi, but you have to actually take action to install it. It may try to schedule a time to install, but you can override it.

Reactions: Zane Liu
Upvote 0