Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have any new testers with a safety score above 80 received the FSD Beta 10.69.3 update yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It says compatible with 2022.36.15.

Does that mean anyone with 2022.36 or similar would be automatically enrolled as long as they have 100miles autopilot and waiting already in the queue?

TeslaFi stats does not show anyone above 2022.20 having it?

I have 2022.28.2 and waiting to update 2022.36.5 but holding off since I'm the queue for FSD beta.

Thanks!!!

I’m so confused. I have a safety score of 91 and enough mileage. I’m being asked to install 36.6. FSDb is based on 36.15. I don’t really get if that would delay by beta invite or not. Reading conflicting opinions. Already waited so long.

Reactions: Dwalk51
I’m so confused. I have a safety score of 91 and enough mileage. I’m being asked to install 36.6. FSDb is based on 36.15. I don’t really get if that would delay by beta invite or not. Reading conflicting opinions. Already waited so long.
I’m in the same boat. Been driving with a safety score of 97 since August. Currently running 22.28.2. Hoping to get in on 10.69.3 but also confused since I just got a update for 22.36.5 and not sure if upgrading will delay invite. Does getting FSD Beta approval automatically bring you up to to current version (36.15)?

If 10.69.3 is based on 2022.36.15, then installing an older version (which 36.5 is) shouldn’t cause a problem, but you can always play it safe and wait. Tesla hasn’t released FSD Beta to any new testers in a while, so don’t expect to get it before Tesla does the wider release that Elon has talked about. Our Model 3 has been in the queue for months and is still waiting, and hasn’t received any updates since 2022.20.9.

Reactions: nBar5EV1
Hope just a matter of waiting for it for people to get it.

Looks like Teslafi already have some entries of 10.69.3 with versioning 2022.36.15 but wondering if any of these were on the queue for the Beta program or already there.

Can anyone on the queue for Beta confirm and what version did you have before they granted access to beta after being on 2022.28.2?

Reactions: nBar5EV1
Not that TeslaFi has visibility to all drivers software but looks like as of now there are 6 people using 10.69.3 with versioning 2022.36.15. Perhaps still just testers and not available to the public. I have not heard yet that others NEW admissions are still gaining access to the program and perhaps they stopped altogether until the wider release? It does not look as it was the last time when lots of folks were being admitted right after the upgrade. Perhaps too soon to tell?

Weird thing that happened while I'm still on 2022.28.2 and holding upgrades. Last I checked I was on queue for 2022.36.5 then I did not do anything and says the queue after 2 days now shows for 2022.36.6 instead.
Does it help to reboot the system to see if it might force the whole FSD beta program to download? I heard a few people rebooting and suddenly gained entrance to the Beta program?

Weird thing that happened while I'm still on 2022.28.2 and holding upgrades. Last I checked I was on queue for 2022.36.5 then I did not do anything and says the queue after 2 days now shows for 2022.36.6 instead.
Does it help to reboot the system to see if it might force the whole FSD beta program to download? I heard a few people rebooting and suddenly gained entrance to the Beta program?
My MX can’t download 22.36.6. Been stuck at 50% for almost 5 days now. Reset the car multiple times and have put in two service tickets with Tesla and nada. Anyone else having trouble downloading g 22.36.6? Any tips to get it to download?

Yes, my 2017 S90D w/ MCU2, cameras and HW3 upgrades received 2022.20.19 today *finally*. It has its faults but is pretty amazing how well it perceives, plans and drives.
IMG_4418.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: KrazinAz