Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have any new testers with a safety score above 80 received the FSD Beta 10.69.3 update yet?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like 10.69.3 is not accepting any new people into FSDb...what a waste. They said they were going to have anyone with a score of 80plus and 100m in autopilot admitted and nothing. I was hoping for the better but been over a week and TeslaFi only shows 6 people running with 2022.36.15 but I think those are just testers and not new entries into FSDb.

Looks like 10.69.3 is not accepting any new people into FSDb...what a waste. They said they were going to have anyone with a score of 80plus and 100m in autopilot admitted and nothing. I was hoping for the better but been over a week and TeslaFi only shows 6 people running with 2022.36.15 but I think those are just testers and not new entries into FSDb.
10.69.3 isn't in wide release yet. Once it gets "polished" witth 10.69.3.1 or so you will likely see new entrants. I have FSDb on the 3 and hope to get it this way on the new X...

Here's some more. You can see in TeslaFi for more data. Still waiting as well..

TwwtJC.png

I've pretty much given up on the FSD clown show. Its not going to be Full Self Driving in my lifetime. Elon Musk has bigger fish to fry at his other businesses. He is now operating as a net drag on Tesla resources by hijacking Tesla engineers to work on fixing Twitter code. This is not what I signed up for 5 years ago. If I get FSD, I'll treat it as another way that Elon is trying to get me to pay him for the privilege of swapping paint with cars and structures in the environment.
This is not smart business sense. Its fraud. He has never upgraded any feature from beta to 'working'. Is that such a foreign concept Elon? Make your damn car work. If you don't know how to do it, then hire some real engineers from Apple and Amazon. And stop playing hooky.

This is my annoyance.... I has fsdb on my model 3, but sold it to upgrade to model s. I didn't buy fsd because I don't plan to keep this car, and this is stupid it doesn't transfer. I just want the cybertruck. But when Elon announced "80+ score with 100 miles" I bought the subscription.... It's been like 2 months now and nothing. I think he did it to trick a bunch of people into buying the subscription at 200$/m like I did🤦

"Hello, thank you for your interest in our FSD BETA. Please email

[email protected] and provide the following Name, VIN, Country, and to describe your driving style and what type of roads you typically drive on. We'll go ahead and close this appointment since a mobile service visit is not required, any further information needed will be done via the email."

This is what I found with a Google search 🤷

Yeah..... It's been 7 days ago when this hit the ELITE Beta testers.....

You would think that they would have ironed out the small things to get this released to the rest of the beta FSD owners.

The entry to new FSD owners with the acceptable score has been very hit or miss....

Disappointing that Tesla can't stick to commitments when they announce them....

2022.40.5 will be here in a month or so....I guess save to assume for those who are still waiting to get in to FSDb might as well forget it since this would be MUCH later the communicated roll out to ALL who own FSDb regardless of safety score. My guess perhaps by Mid December at the earliest. Bye Bye Safety score...you won't be missed.

I just got this update. I’ve have a safety score of 97 since August and have been patiently waiting. I haven’t installed it yet. Are only new entries into FSD beta receiving 22.36.20 or is everyone? I don’t want to download it and be further away from getting into beta. I’m currently on 22.36.692FE0FF8-0AA6-4CED-B73D-53E2C5FBD822.jpeg

I just got this update. I’ve have a safety score of 97 since August and have been patiently waiting. I haven’t installed it yet. Are only new entries into FSD beta receiving 22.36.20 or is everyone? I don’t want to download it and be further away from getting into beta. I’m currently on 22.36.6View attachment 876409
This is FSB beta 10.69.3.1

Congratulations!