I have an X that has been delivered to the SC in Rockville and is being prepped. Due to a personal situation, I may not be able to take delivery. I would rather not lose my $5k deposit, so would be open to transfer my order to someone else. Not looking to make money, just want my deposit back. If this is close to what you are looking for, it is a chance to get it now, rather than waiting. Please let me know asap. Deadline in Friday. Details are below.