Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have I got a deal for you ! [free felt skid plates]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Free Front and Rear "felt" original skid plates in perfect shape from a 2021 model 3. Never seen water at all, 3 k miles on car, replaced with metal ones. I can ship if you cover shipping costs, not to heavy, but a big sized box. OR you can come to my place and install them in my garage with my help, Free.. Have lifting ramps, Fans, and all necessary power tools, etc and a garage space.. About an hour for each one. I'm in South Central Louisiana and have 220 or 110 charging that you can use for free. While it's charging you can swim in our pool and / or cook some food in the outdoor kitchen. There is a supercharger 8 miles away also on I10 highway. I'm recently retired so pretty open as to schedule, except Sunday mornings.
Might be a good day trip, some neat stuff to see down here in Cajun land and some great food. Bring wife and kids if you want.
Regards
Mike

Lucky. I got a bumper plate from tesla and wanted the rpm aluminum plates but they wont attach 3rd party parts even tho it was bought from tesla and tesla won't install 3rd party either so now I havento order the aluminum skid plates and and find a place that will install them all for me. What a hassle