Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have I locked in a price

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I see the base model being a dual motor for $65k, plus they will allow you to buy the FSD for the original $7k, for a total of $72k. And I doubt it will be manufactured until 2025 as they will only sell the $85k and $110k versions for at least a year or two. The CEO does have a fiduciary duty to maximize shareholder value. And these will all have 50% profit margins, which is bonkers. As someone who wanted to pick up a base truck for $50k - this makes me pretty sad.; but as a TSLA investor it makes me giddy.

Can we all just agree to raise hell at the price bumps and see if Elon can honor those who got in before the prices were removed from website?

Please? haha
This won't matter if it's a "constructive" price raise.
There will be models at "reasonable" prices, but they will have super long wait times.

Like sure, you can have a CT for $40k, but you'll have to wait 3 ~ 4 years after production starts to get it.

Everyone else will get the option to get their reservation filled within the first year at $90k starting.

Reactions: Evthusiast