Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have To Share This Genius Product For The Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, not sure about you all, but for my rear seats, the seatbelts rub on the accent piping of my white seats and its literally destroying it... slowly. Also, they are pretty difficult to grab for a young kid, and when they arent in use, they rattle.

I found a product on Etsy called "2020-2022 Tesla Model Y Rear Seat Belt Guide Set V2*". They are simple 3D printed seatbelts guides that actually work amazingly well! They arent ugly, and do the trick for getting rids of my dislikes I listed above. Thought Id make a quick YT for them.

Whats your thoughts? Cool little product in my eyes.

NOTE: Im in no way affianced with this seller. I just dig the product.

Purchase link if you want to look: 2020-2022 Tesla Model Y Rear Seat Belt Guide Set V2 | Etsy

I have them. They're great. They actually put the rear seatbelts in a location that the rear passengers can actually reach them. I never really noticed or had issues with the clattering of the rear belts, but having the belts accessible to the rear passengers is good.

Install couldn't be easier.

Another concern I had was if it would impact how smoothly the rear seats drop with the buttons, but nope. The belt guides just guide the belt all the way down.

4 thumbs up.

Any of these 3D printing guys want to make something for the front belt rubbing on necks? The lowest setting still cuts into necks. Simple guide that pulls the belt tighter to the b pillar would do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaeTheDev