TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Have you ever wanted to LEGALLY race your Tesla? Here you go! July 11, Homestead!

Discussion in 'Florida' started by Robecology, Jul 7, 2014.

1. Robecology

Robecology Member

Hi! Bob Pike here…will once again host a pre-race/post race party this Friday, July 11th to all Tesla owners who want to push their machine to the max!! Why race on roadways and risk a wreck or a ticket; this is the smart way to go.

I live about 2 miles from the track, and will gladly host a BYOB/dish party starting at 5 PM, leave for the track 6 ish, race (straight line, 1/8 mile, results recorded electronically and printed out for you every race you run)! Cost is $20, race once, or all night! I'll do 4-5 races…then head home to chill around 9…prep for anyone who wants to hang by the pool/hot-tub.

BTW, here's a video posted by fellow Tesla owner and video master, Steve Webb. I also had the privilege of meeting the author of the Tesla "Model S" book, Nick Howe. Check out the track announcement below, and the 4 minute video by Steve Webb.

:cool:Fast Lane Friday - Homestead-Miami Speedway

Drag Racing mt Tesla at Homested Speedway 06/06/14 - YouTube

email me [email protected] or call me by Thursday, July 10th to confirm 305-245-0263

Bob
    (Tesla S-85 owner since June '13)

2. 7racer

7racer Member

Do it people!! It's a blast!

3. dhrivnak

dhrivnak Active Member

#3 dhrivnak, Jul 7, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2014
    If you live by Bristol TN it is called Street Fights and you get to do the 1/4 for $10. The only slight negative is the Tesla's are so fast you need a helmet and no passengers. At least those are the rules at Thunder Valley as they call it. Just a lot less thunder when I go down. ;)

Twice the distance at half the price, I love TN.

4. Brightonuk

Brightonuk Member

Sorry Bob out of town

5. Robecology

Robecology Member

OK…looks like no-one's up to race…that's cool! I'll post again when the August date rolls near. Take care of that Tesla!