TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Have You Heard About the EV Fisker Karma Revero?

Discussion in 'Electric Vehicles' started by dgindio, Oct 25, 2016.

1. dgindio

dgindio dgindio

Attached Files:

2. Waiting4M3

Waiting4M3 Active Member

Fisker Karma is like Tesla where everything was worse, worse technology, worse performance, worse quality, worse production delays, worse profitability.

• Like x 2
  3. trils0n

trils0n 2013 P85

4. Boourns

Boourns Active Member

I think this is separate from the Karma. If I have it right, I believe that: Fisker (the company) released the Karma, a hybrid designed by Henrik Fisker. Fisker the company went bankrupt and was sold to a Chinese company, who changed the name of the company to Karma, and the name of the car to the Revero. I think Karma (fka Fisker) is soon going to release the "new" Revero (fka Karma) later this year virtually unchanged except for a bigger battery and at an additional $20k cost.

After Fisker the company was sold to the Chinese company, Henrik Fisker parted ways with Fisker company and started a new company. The decepticon-looking car is the new design from this new company.

• Informative x 1
  5. malcolm

malcolm Active Member

"Let's put a smile on that face"

• Like x 1
  6. kevinf311

kevinf311 Member

I believe I have uncovered the inspiration for this front fascia:

syrian-hamster-eating-broccoli.jpg

• Funny x 2
  7. dgindio

dgindio dgindio

8. dgindio

dgindio dgindio

U r Right!

9. Kurt'sX

Kurt'sX Member

I thought as much, and you guys have now confirmed, that the Fisker was in fact a Hybrid, not an all electric. Any idea if the new model is going to be a true EV?

10. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

From their recent press release: