TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Have you measured the phase inductance (non operating) of your Tesla Car?

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by istemihan, Jan 26, 2017.

1. istemihan

istemihan New Member

Jan 26, 2017

I want to make a comparison and to do that I need to know the phase inductance of a Tesla car. An estimation will do I'm guessing for each model, stator will be in similar size and simlar to each other.

I saw this calculation on this forum: tesla observations - DIY Electric Car Forums

The guy says he calculated the pase inductance as 493 nH(NanoHenries) and I think it so much lower than it should be. Have any of you measured the phase inductance or do you know where can I obtain the data?

Thanks in advance.