Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have you reserved your Model S or do you plan on it?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It was mentioned they plan to produce 7000 the first year. Factoring in the other types of reservations (Sig, R), they must be close to half the 7000!

I believe that people who are looking to reserve one and would like to receive the car in 2012 should keep an eye on this. It would only take a few bulk orders like the rumored Norway order(1000) and you will miss out. I believe orders will pick up after the unveiling of the Alfa build.

PeterW: I agree on your main point, but the big order you are thinking of was from Iceland and not Norway. Though for Europe I've heard rumours we'll get a price at the Geneva Motor Show this march so that might add a "few" orders as well :)

Cobos

If you look at My Tesla you can find it on my page as:
Model S #121
Status | Reserved

Right above the picture of the Model S, as the "heading" for that picture.

That is a European P121 though it doesn't actually say that, I suppose they assume you know yourself what series you are part of.

Cobos

Someone posted this on the TM blog yesterday:

US
S208 (Dec 7, 2010)
R166 (2010)
P2840 (Jan 5, 2011)>> 2863 (01/11/2011)
Canada
R10 (Dec 2010)
P123 (Jan 2011)
Europe/Asia
S49 (Dec 2010)
R?
P379 (Dec 2010)

Last edited:
I will put my reservation an the 300miles option. but i think, most people only want to know that 300 mile are available, but because of cost, they will choose 160, and opt for 300 for a later upgrade - only to find out, they do not really need them.