Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have you seen a refreshed Model S/X in person?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That red S looked like it had a more pronounced fender flare just looking at the rear door and 1/4 panel on teh video. Looks flared to me wonder if Plaid cars are getting a bigger wheel/tire package to handle that absurd performance? Sometimes these cars can be deceiving though since they're so sculpted already depending on the light. I would never have guessed they would do anything with the metal parts of the body on these but maybe they were able to justify a new rear fender stamping if it means a little more traction

Last edited:
Some great eye in the sky shots emerging as new Model S's are rolling off the updated production line. I'm at a loss as to how this drone can fly seemingly unnoticed by all the folks below. It seems to get within 10-20 feet at few points. Having said that, appreciate the content and great to see the updated cars.

Yoke steering wheel is also captured in production on a few Model S's.

Some great eye in the sky shots emerging as new Model S's are rolling off the updated production line. I'm at a loss as to how this drone can fly seemingly unnoticed by all the folks below. It seems to get within 10-20 feet at few points. Having said that, appreciate the content and great to see the updated cars.

Yoke steering wheel is also captured in production on a few Model S's.
Maybe these are leaks from Tesla. They know how to create a buzz with leaks and social media. 420, Cryptocurrency, etc. ring a bell.

It will be interesting to see who/how certain folks get yokes versus wheels. Must be by state or something depending on laws since it’s not an option (though it looks like one).

Hopefully, within a week or so, some of these get delivered and we get some helpful feedback. Perhaps even Tesla holds that call they said they’d have.

I took some pictures of this 2021 Model S refresh at the San Clemente, CA supercharger on Sunday afternoon. The driver never got out of the car, so I didn’t get interior shots. The car had MFG plates and was missing the interior trim on the dashboard.
9AF72B9A-8F06-4B08-8BBA-E8F1AC4D4DEF.jpeg
259C3CD0-5FD2-456A-86CA-3EBCB9F36335.jpeg
1456E04D-6462-4DAB-96B9-3999BCF6A26B.jpeg

I took some pictures of this 2021 Model S refresh at the San Clemente, CA supercharger on Sunday afternoon. The driver never got out of the car, so I didn’t get interior shots. The car had MFG plates and was missing the interior trim on the dashboard.
View attachment 642978View attachment 642979View attachment 642980
I gotta say, except for the chrome delete, it really looks the same to me. Which is fine. I think it’s a timeless design.

It will be interesting to see who/how certain folks get yokes versus wheels. Must be by state or something depending on laws since it’s not an option (though it looks like one).

Hopefully, within a week or so, some of these get delivered and we get some helpful feedback. Perhaps even Tesla holds that call they said they’d have.
Seems like most of the changes are in the interior (steering wheel, displays, dash, console. rear screen, steering wheel, sound system with ANC, ...) and battery. And at one point someone said they saw options codes for yoke and round steering wheels.

Last edited:
Seems like most of the changes are in the interior (steering wheel, displays, dash, console. rear screen, steering wheel, sound system with ANC, ...) and battery. And at one point someone said they saw options codes for yoke and round steering wheels.
That "option" was in the code on the website when it was announced but never visible. Time will tell. Thanks.

I'm happy that Tesla didn't change the exterior too much. I'm still in love with my 2020 Model S, such a nice big car. I really like the interior of my car and not sure about this new version. The floating screen probably works in this car better because of its larger size and secondary dash screen. The steering wheel and back seat screen does nothing for me. It all looks cool and looking forward to checking it out in the sales centre.

• Love
Reactions: Art VandeIay