Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Have you seen a refreshed Model S/X in person?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Like many, anxiously awaiting the first set of refreshed Model S and Model X's coming off the updated production line. I wanted to put out a call to see if anyone here has seen one, or better yet captured pics or videos of the latest models.

Please do share, and this can be a thread to capture images / videos as they are discovered... !

• Disagree
Reactions: sacfan
We are probably a month out from seeing a refreshed model x in person. The showroom model x will be produced at the same time as the ones for delivery, so there’s a good chance someone is posting pictures of their delivered car the same time someone is able to see one in person.

Reactions: elguapo and Jlindo
We are probably a month out from seeing a refreshed model x in person. The showroom model x will be produced at the same time as the ones for delivery, so there’s a good chance someone is posting pictures of their delivered car the same time someone is able to see one in person.

Getting a view of the Model S would be equally nice.

I really think it's odd that no fan sites, podcasts, YouTube sites, Electrek, Teslerati, etc has posted any definitive information on the refreshed version - other than what was in the Tesla earnings report letter.

Nobody seems to have a VIN yet either.

If these were really being produced, and shipped, you'd think there would at least be a few of these in California that we would be hearing about. But no .....

I'm wondering still if there is a production SNAFU that we haven't heard about yet.

• Disagree
Reactions: DIL
I really think it's odd that no fan sites, podcasts, YouTube sites, Electrek, Teslerati, etc has posted any definitive information on the refreshed version - other than what was in the Tesla earnings report letter.

Nobody seems to have a VIN yet either.

If these were really being produced, and shipped, you'd think there would at least be a few of these in California that we would be hearing about. But no .....

I'm wondering still if there is a production SNAFU that we haven't heard about yet.
Tesla hasn’t actually made any production vehicles. At least, that’s my strong hunch. And they won’t for a month or so. Typical Tesla timing.

Reactions: jboy210