Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Haven't received FSD Beta on Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
...I was under the impression that FSD Beta was released to wider audience. Wondering why I have not received FSD Beta update yet....

Welcome to the club of the moving target date since October 2016 or about 5 years so far!

Why do you think I bought FSD? Not because I knew it would take 5 years and still waiting but because I was like you with your same impression as well!

Reactions: DiamondHands
I was under the impression that FSD Beta was released to wider audience. Wondering why I have not received FSD Beta update yet. Does anyone got it on their Model X?

Mine is 2019 - Raven LR Model X

Thanks
First you must request it. If you have not done that, you presumably will never get it. Second it is being released based upon your driving score from last 7 or 14 days. I am running a 98, so I do not have it yet. I live in an urban area and getting a 100 is quite difficult..

Reactions: croman
Thanks to everyone for your replies

To kill time, maybe you can join us to list your progress in the spreadsheet.

So far there are 45 cars with the 100 score that got the FSD beta.

The other 42 the 100 score still have not got the FSD beta.

And that's among 146 cars reported:

im jealous. i cant shake 92/93.
You can drill in to the app and see what you are getting dinged for. Hard stops and hard cornering are what got me. Following too closely is common, but I did not accumulate any of those. Hard stops for traffic signals is what whacked me pretty good. So I just started rolling through a few that I would normally have stopped for.

I actually have it on both of my cars. After getting it on my X, I traded cars with my wife for a week so to get it on the the 3 But my wife will not even turn it on in her Model 3. I don't blame her. I'm also glad I did not include it on my new X sometime next year.

It might be worth it to reset it and start over. That is what worked for me. I unsubscribed from the program, let it sit overnight, then re-subscribed on Monday morning. By the following Friday, I was still at 100 and bingo, got the update. They appear to issue the updates on Fridays.

OTOH, you are not missing much. I am on version 10.6.1, and it is not going particularly well. It makes lots of mistakes, some of them could cause a crash, so you really have to be on your toes to avoid damage. If you think back to those days when you taught your fifteen year old daughter to drive a stick shift, it is very similar to that. Except there is no screaming.

Reactions: mbp11 and TechVP
OTOH, you are not missing much. I am on version 10.6.1, and it is not going particularly well. It makes lots of mistakes, some of them could cause a crash, so you really have to be on your toes to avoid damage. If you think back to those days when you taught your fifteen year old daughter to drive a stick shift, it is very similar to that. Except there is no screaming.
I agree completely!