Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Having trouble getting anyone to follow up with me...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So, I received a text message from a Tesla rep last week when I began looking for a Model 3. I was able to get some pricing information and then attempted to go online and schedule a test drive at the dealership in Indianapolis. You can't schedule test drives on Saturday's so I reached out to the Indianapolis "dealer" and asked if I could schedule for a Saturday. I also asked about some pricing information on a demo model they have there. It's been a day and haven't heard back from them or the rep that was texting me (I reached out to her as well). Is this typical? I assume they are slammed right now. Does anyone have a rep that they would recommend I work with in Indiana?

Thank you!

• Funny
Reactions: InternetDude
...I also asked about some pricing information on a demo model they have there. It's been a day and haven't heard back from them or the rep that was texting me (I reached out to her as well). Is this typical?....

If there's a car ready for selling, your rep would no doubt reach out to you to sell it right away.

That doesn't sound like they want to sell you that demo maybe because there's been a deposit from someone else or because of some other reasons.

I would take the cue and move on. Good luck!

Yes, it’s normal for reps to not follow up on their voicemails and emails. It’s a rare exception when they do. And it’s end of quarter, so they are likely slammed with deliveries and are focused on delivering as many cars as possible to people who have already placed orders. You will likely get more attention from them in April when things slow down.