TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hawaii - Anyone have issues with headlights and Bluetooth?

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by jatk, Jul 13, 2013.

1. jatk

jatk Member

My headlights regularly stay on during the day when I am in direct sunlight after I emerge from a shaded location. I don't know if the sensor is simply not sensitive enough. I end up manually turning them off at least once a day.

As for Bluetooth, my car does not connect to my phone at least half of the time and I have to connect it to make calls or play music. Anyone experiencing these issues?

2. RodF

RodF Member

After leaving a shaded area, it sometimes takes a little long to change from night mode back to day, even in bright sunshine. No problems with Bluetooth.

3. Hawaiiskibum

Hawaiiskibum Member

Same here with the headlites. Haven't noticed any problems with my phone.

I'm slightly annoyed by the windshield wipers. Slight rain and it activates. As the rain gets heavier, I often manually need to turn it on. weird!

4. dsmith2189

dsmith2189 Active Member

the only time I have connection issues with my Bluetooth is when I leave my ear "mounted" Bluetooth on when I get into the car. the car will not steal the connection and I have to turn the earpiece off before the car will connect.

5. nanimac

nanimac Aloha!

I noticed the same issue with the wipers!