Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Anyone have issues with headlights and Bluetooth?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
My headlights regularly stay on during the day when I am in direct sunlight after I emerge from a shaded location. I don't know if the sensor is simply not sensitive enough. I end up manually turning them off at least once a day.

As for Bluetooth, my car does not connect to my phone at least half of the time and I have to connect it to make calls or play music. Anyone experiencing these issues?

My headlights regularly stay on during the day when I am in direct sunlight after I emerge from a shaded location. I don't know if the sensor is simply not sensitive enough. I end up manually turning them off at least once a day.

As for Bluetooth, my car does not connect to my phone at least half of the time and I have to connect it to make calls or play music. Anyone experiencing these issues?

After leaving a shaded area, it sometimes takes a little long to change from night mode back to day, even in bright sunshine. No problems with Bluetooth.

After leaving a shaded area, it sometimes takes a little long to change from night mode back to day, even in bright sunshine. No problems with Bluetooth.
Same here with the headlites. Haven't noticed any problems with my phone.

I'm slightly annoyed by the windshield wipers. Slight rain and it activates. As the rain gets heavier, I often manually need to turn it on. weird!

the only time I have connection issues with my Bluetooth is when I leave my ear "mounted" Bluetooth on when I get into the car. the car will not steal the connection and I have to turn the earpiece off before the car will connect.