Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Bragging Space for your MS or MX - Configuration, Color, Name, When & Pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A couple milestones yesterday.. First time charging at a public charging station and 1,000 miles!

View attachment 26218
Very nice. Yes, those stalls are tight.

- - - Updated - - -

I was at Ala Moana with my daughter tonight and parked in the EV station was a beautiful silver MS. However, it didn't have the front plate mounts. I thought it was required in Hawaii.

random 009.JPG

Wanted to share a Big Island image... Unfortunately, my photo skills and time of the day resulted in this underwhelming pic. I'll try harder next time.

Malnodnarb, You got your car? Is this right? Wonderful !! Tell us about it. Tell what you think? Please...

Haha you got me! Yes, I picked it up yesterday at lunch time. I've been too busy enjoying the car to take pictures (in fact my first picture was this morning). I'll post some pics maybe later tonight. I LOVE IT! I've test driven it before but driving your own is just a whole different story. Just got it tinted at Midnight tinting today. I haven't been able to test out the handling of the P85+ yet but all things in good time :)

Did anyone else feel a huge amount of anxiety on their first drive? I was so paranoid that someone might not see me and hit me! *knock on wood*

Also, I saw two white Model S today: EV1899 this morning and one at Lowe's Nimitz around 3pm

I'm stoked to finally be part of the Tesla Grin club! Cheers!

Malnodnarb, Terrific !! Congratulations !! Welcome to the T-Grin club. May your face never be the same. You can't get the grin off. We all know the feeling. We NEED Pictures. Come on... Give give give...

And yes, we were all worried someone would hit us. But its not because no one sees you. EVERYONE sees you.

Haha you got me! Yes, I picked it up yesterday at lunch time. I've been too busy enjoying the car to take pictures (in fact my first picture was this morning). I'll post some pics maybe later tonight. I LOVE IT! I've test driven it before but driving your own is just a whole different story. Just got it tinted at Midnight tinting today. I haven't been able to test out the handling of the P85+ yet but all things in good time :)

Did anyone else feel a huge amount of anxiety on their first drive? I was so paranoid that someone might not see me and hit me! *knock on wood*

Also, I saw two white Model S today: EV1899 this morning and one at Lowe's Nimitz around 3pm

Malnodnarb,

Congratulations on getting your new car. It is such a great feeling. It gets better as you drive it more.

CONGRATS! I totally had anxiety driving my first day..was so paranoid, I kept raising my air suspension to very high over every little speed bump and driveway! But I did test out the acceleration right out of the service center :)

Congratulations Malnodnarb! :)

Malnodnarb,

Congratulations on getting your new car. It is such a great feeling. It gets better as you drive it more.

CONGRATS! I totally had anxiety driving my first day..was so paranoid, I kept raising my air suspension to very high over every little speed bump and driveway! But I did test out the acceleration right out of the service center :)

Thanks everyone!

Malnodnarb, Terrific !! Congratulations !! Welcome to the T-Grin club. May your face never be the same. You can't get the grin off. We all know the feeling. We NEED Pictures. Come on... Give give give...

And yes, we were all worried someone would hit us. But its not because no one sees you. EVERYONE sees you.

Ok, since you want pics now, the horrible pictures I took today at work will have to do. Sorry for the bad lighting and probably blurring shots! I promise to post nicer ones later.

Tesla Rear 2.jpg
Tesla 3-4 Front.png
Tesla Front.jpg

Ok, here's my initial few pics from the SC and at home. I'll post a few more later after I get my real camera and have a chance to get to some scenic spots....

View attachment 27411View attachment 27412View attachment 27406View attachment 27402

Wow, those are nice pics! A stunning combination - and I'm not saying that just because we have the same color and same wheel size, no sirree. :thumbsup:

Congratulations, now get out there and do some more driving. You've only got 18 miles!

Wow, those are nice pics! A stunning combination - and I'm not saying that just because we have the same color and same wheel size, no sirree. :thumbsup:

Congratulations, now get out there and do some more driving. You've only got 18 miles!

Thanks! I now have 75 miles. Did a lot of driving yesterday, but now I have minor range anxiety, since I'm only charging at 110V for now and a lot of errands to run this weekend.