Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Bragging Space for your MS or MX - Configuration, Color, Name, When & Pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No, I have a 50 amp circuit. Got it installed before I got the car.
I don't think the extension cord or adapter is common. But for Teslas' connecting a 50 amp capable UMC connection to a 30 amp circuit, I doubt you would see any.
There are some ready made on amazon.

Like this:
Adapter: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005BNZFQ0/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i01?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Extension cord: http://www.amazon.com/Camco-55195-Extension-Cord-Handle/dp/B0024ECIP0/ref=pd_sim_auto_3
And http://www.EVSEAdapters.com

Its going to depend on how long you need to do this as to whether its worth the investment.

But someone else might need it after you get your new circuit in. So you can probably re-coup your cost later.
The forum would be an excellent way to inform folks its available after you are done with it.

Last edited:
gmtom1 - Lovely car!! Of course I'm biased because mine is also silver.

You mentioned elsewhere you agreed the silver strips along the bottom of the doors make the doors of a silver car look too long and detract from its lines. I had mine matted black at AutoTrim Hawaii.
After matting chrome.JPG

If you are interested ask for Sean the owner. He'll also do paint armor to Tesla spec or custom. He has all the templates and uses the same film. Tesla used him to apply their paint armor here before they did it all in house.

Have fun with your fabulous new Model S!

gmtom1 - Lovely car!! Of course I'm biased because mine is also silver.

You mentioned elsewhere you agreed the silver strips along the bottom of the doors make the doors of a silver car look too long and detract from its lines. I had mine matted black at AutoTrim Hawaii.
View attachment 27482
If you are interested ask for Sean the owner. He'll also do paint armor to Tesla spec or custom. He has all the templates and uses the same film. Tesla used him to apply their paint armor here before they did it all in house.

Have fun with your fabulous new Model S!

Nice car! Not too many silver MS' here that I've seen (yet!). Thanks for the referral.

@RodF I believe we have a mutual friend, Miles from Pacific Property Group. We signed a lease agreement today and he asked about my car and said his friend Rod has one. Anyway, cheers!

@gmtom1 Congrats on the new car! The silver looks amazing.

VIN P20800
RN xxxxxxx
HI EV tag tbd
Tessie Too
Arrest Me-(tomorrow) Red, P85, Air Suspension, Tech Pak, Pano Roof, UHF Sound (same-o), Black Performance Seats, Fog Lamps, Parcel Shelf, Michelin Primacy's on 19's, Supercharging (like that will do me any good) and, wait for it, WAIT for it, [drum roll, please] the famous PARKING SENSORSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Yay, Yay, Yay.

Ordered and Confirmed 8/20, DS contacted me 8/28 and reported available for pickup on 9/26. Will pickup Sat 9/28.

Its rewarding to see the months we first waited for ordering, build and then delivery has been reduced to 4-5 weeks for everything. I am pleased for all the newbies that they will not need to wait as long as we first did.

Last edited by a moderator:
VIN P20800
HI EV tag tbd
Tessie Too
Arrest Me-(tomorrow) Red, P85, Air Suspension, Tech Pak, Pano Roof, UHF Sound (same-o), Black Performance Seats, Fog Lamps, Parcel Shelf, Michelin Primacy's on 19's, Supercharging (like that will do me any good) and, wait for it, WAIT for it, [drum roll, please] them famous PARKING SENSORSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Yay, Yay, Yay.

Ordered and Confirmed 20 Aug, Estimated delivery end of Sept.

WOW!!

VIN P20800
HI EV tag tbd
Tessie Too
Arrest Me-(tomorrow) Red, P85, Air Suspension, Tech Pak, Pano Roof, UHF Sound (same-o), Black Performance Seats, Fog Lamps, Parcel Shelf, Michelin Primacy's on 19's, Supercharging (like that will do me any good) and, wait for it, WAIT for it, [drum roll, please] them famous PARKING SENSORSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Yay, Yay, Yay.

Ordered and Confirmed 20 Aug, Estimated delivery end of Sept.

Congratulations! Must have felt great to pull the trigger again...