Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Bragging Space for your MS or MX - Configuration, Color, Name, When & Pics

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Word of advice: don't post your RN# on the forum. Theoretically if someone can work out your real name (not hard) they could mess with your reservation or even trick Tesla into giving your deposit back to them. We have no instances of this actually happening but better safe than sorry. Posting the VIN has no risk.

If it means that I can somehow get Tesla to deliver his new multi coat red P85 to my door, I'm all for Akikiki posting his R number! ;)

But in all seriousness, good point Nigel and thanks for the reminder.

I'll pay good money for a photograph of Akikiki filling up an ICE vehicle at a gas station during this pergatory of his. Maybe the story about the friend and the snack shop is just to throw us off. At least the 28th of September is less than 3 weeks away now. Akikiki beware- the Tesla owners paparazzi is taking this matter very seriously.

Last edited:
I'll pay good money for a photograph of Akikiki filling up an ICE vehicle at a gas station during this pergatory of his. Maybe the story about the friend and the snack shop is just to throw us off. At least the 28th of September is less than 3 weeks away now. Akikiki beware- the Tesla owner paparazee is taking this matter very seriously.

We will have to organize shifts and have an akikiki watch. Anyone know his normal routes? :biggrin:

Akikiki has moved to Kauai and is walking up and down the streets collecting bottles and cans for the deposit; and empty gasoline containers for penance while he is facing this difficult time (a whole long Teslaless month) in his life. He is so proud of those Tesla owners that are letting him plug their UMC into their charge port every evening. It reminds him of those days so so long ago (last week) when he had his own (wonderful) Model S and could do it for his own great machine. If I see him, I will surely let him know that you folks are thinking of him (lying in wait to catch him at a gas station).

Akikiki has been spotted driving aimlessly in circles for hours on end in a Longs parking lot in an ICE. Depression and anxiety have consumed him...

Actually, i have to admit, i think ive been suffering more from the wait anxiety than him...he's been keeping me calm and sane! i dont know how he does it, but he's keeping cool!

Last edited:
Akikiki has been spotted driving aimlessly in circles for hours on end in a Longs parking lot in an ICE. Depression and anxiety have consumed him...

Actually, i have to admit, i think ive been suffering more from the wait anxiety than him...he's been keeping me calm and sane! i dont know how he does it, but he's keeping cool!

LOL! I'm picturing this in my head and it cracks me up :biggrin:
but, I feel your pain. I didn't even like giving Tessie up for the few days that I had to for service before the loaners came on line, much less waiting for weeks/months. Hang in there Steve and Martin! Hey. Steve Martin. Funny guy....

Well, now that I have been found out, I might as well come completely clean. I now know where all the Long's Drugs Stores are on Oahu. I had to hit and run (circles) in more than one 'cause I didn't want to be caught in any one for an extended time. (There's even one facing Liliha that has no parking lot.) And the best two for driving in circles are the ones on South King and the one facing Vineyard. But Matt knows where I was, 'cause he was riding shotgun part of the time. Ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-Ne, Matt for rattin' me out.

Last edited:
Well, now that I have been found out, I might as well come completely clean. I now know where all the Long's Drugs Stores are on Oahu. I had to hit and run (circles) in more than one 'cause I didn't want to be caught in any one for an extended time. (There's even one facing Liliha that has no parking lot.) And the best two for driving in circles are the ones on South King and the one facing Vineyard. But Matt knows where I was, 'cause he was riding shotgun part of the time. Ne-ne-ne-ne-ne-Ne, Matt for rattin' me out.

Just dropped off my car to get my bumper dings fixed and got a loaner Altima. Am a little confused because they said to refill whatever gas I use...Akikiki, can you tell me where I get this "gas" he's talking about? :p

Uh Huh! There's two places to get gas. One is called the Gas Company over here on Dillingham, across from The Bus place. The other is Taco Bell. I recommend Taco Bell, you will go further with their gas. Altima? What's this, they were out of horse & buggies?

Last edited:
Dropped off at service center?

No..Osung's Body Shop. Tesla guys recommended them. I asked for an EV loaner but they didn't have any. I would've been ok with a Leaf. If they don't finish the work today, i'll have drive the ICE car home and drive in the non-carpool/HOV lane in the morning to work :( I feel so lost without my Tesla!

Akikiki..I pick Taco Bell..I like those cinnamon crisper snacks :tongue:

No..Osung's Body Shop. Tesla guys recommended them. I asked for an EV loaner but they didn't have any. I would've been ok with a Leaf. If they don't finish the work today, i'll have drive the ICE car home and drive in the non-carpool/HOV lane in the morning to work :( I feel so lost without my Tesla!

Nice, didn't even know that body shops offered loaners.

nanimac, without your Blue, you feel mortal, huh?