Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Charging Stations/Parking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Absolutely for sure not tonight. Gridlock there with POTUS in town. o_O
I was there Halloween night. a bit upset that they did not recognize me (in my costume) and made me sign in for the "special event" even though the free food and drink was all cleaned up.
then the sales person told me that they were opening a supercharger in the kaka'ako area. when pressed, he admitted that he had only been working for about two weeks and didn't know any other details. so same old rumors.

I parked in one of the Tesla stalls late night when I went to dinner there a couple weeks ago. The chargers were all taken though. Parking pretty cheap with validation. They have some good restraints on the third floor of the IMP.

Good to know that those chargers are available to use in IMP. I work in that mall so park there daily, and there are also chargers on the 5th and 6th floor (4 stalls each floor). You need to create a ChargePoint card if you don’t already have one, but they are free to use.

Reactions: Akikiki
Sometimes. Cars in for service are a priority for them. (As we would expect). And sometimes, if they are open, 8-5 they will let people plug in and charge. But with a secure fence at night, you can't drop by and charge while resting from hula and sleeping off the partying. So when I say sometimes, it means don't depend on it.