Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Club Logo

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Akikiki

A'-Lo-HA ! y'all
Nov 26, 2012
Kaneohe, HI
Here’s some info that might be useful. If you wish to have our Tesla authorized club logo applied to some apparel you can. I recently purchased a few Polo shirts for myself at Land’s End. The logo setup fee for digitizing the logo as an embroidered addition already been paid. Its available for your use if you wish to use it. Remember its been embroidered, its not set up for silk screening on Land's End. There is a fee to add the logo to items. The fee varies depending on items where you choose to use it.

To use the club logo on apparel at Land’s End, go to Landsend.com and select Business Outfitters on the top left side. Create a user account. Browse the products. Some items require a minimum purchase, but others do not. Select your items, size and color, when ready to add the club logo, use this Reference Number for it 1469192. The logo has been fully embroidered so the background is also stitched. You can also change the colors in the logo for some items. You can also associate it to your account so that you don’t need to find it again.

This is not a commercial solicitation. I am not selling products from or for Land's End. I have been pleased with the quality of Land's End products. So I had the logo setup for my use and others can piggyback my effort. I do not receive any compensation from Land's End if anyone purchases from Business Outfitters. To be clear, no one is obligated to purchase from Land's End.

The Tesla Hawaii Club has an agreement with Tesla Motors that authorizes our use of the Tesla provided logo. For more information regarding use of the Tesla Hawaii Club logo please contact nanimac.

1469192W.png

Reactions: nanimac
For those of you who already have shirts in your closet that you want to add the logo to, you can bring it in to the place we ordered the hats from. The logo on file is just the white borders, design and lettering and doesn't have the red backfill color like the land's end one does. Cost is around $10 to add. I'm planning on having one made there and one at land's end. Will post pics for comparison.

Threads Embroidery - Say it with Threads

Disclaimer : This is not a commercial solicitation.The Tesla Hawaii Club has an agreement with Tesla Motors that authorizes our use of the Tesla provided logo. For more information regarding use of the Tesla Hawaii Club logo please contact me.

Here’s some info that might be useful. If you wish to have our Tesla authorized club logo applied to some apparel you can. I recently purchased a few Polo shirts for myself at Land’s End. The logo setup fee for digitizing the logo as an embroidered addition already been paid. Its available for your use if you wish to use it. Remember its been embroidered, its not set up for silk screening on Land's End. There is a fee to add the logo to items. The fee varies depending on items where you choose to use it.

To use the club logo on apparel at Land’s End, go to Landsend.com and select Business Outfitters on the top left side. Create a user account. Browse the products. Some items require a minimum purchase, but others do not. Select your items, size and color, when ready to add the club logo, use this Reference Number for it 1469192. The logo has been fully embroidered so the background is also stitched. You can also change the colors in the logo for some items. You can also associate it to your account so that you don’t need to find it again.

This is not a commercial solicitation. I am not selling products from or for Land's End. I have been pleased with the quality of Land's End products. So I had the logo setup for my use and others can piggyback my effort. I do not receive any compensation from Land's End if anyone purchases from Business Outfitters. To be clear, no one is obligated to purchase from Land's End.

The Tesla Hawaii Club has an agreement with Tesla Motors that authorizes our use of the Tesla provided logo. For more information regarding use of the Tesla Hawaii Club logo please contact nanimac.

View attachment 181796
Hello Hawaii owners. I am a Tesla owner in Puerto Rico, USA. We have an owners group of about 30 members. We are trying to convince Tesla to open a store/service center in PR. We do get Ranger service every 2-3 months. Reading your threads, it seems that we are going through a process that you already overcame. How many owners Hawii have now? How many owners were there before Tesla opened officially in Hawaii? Regards. Ricardo R.

Ricardo, Aloha, Welcome to the family. Glad to have you join us. PR, huh? Wow, same climate as Hawaii. Wonderful.
Well the first Model S for Hawaii was delivered to one our closest friends almost 5 years ago in Dec 2012. The Service Center was opened in Jan '13. And by March '13 the one man Service Center had delivered about 25 cars by our best estimate (he would not tell).

Tesla is tight lipped about owner names and numbers of cars here. So two years ago we started counting cars and listing them by license number, model, color and battery. That allows us to avoid counting more than once. As of today we have 435 on Oahu alone. And our more active members number >50.

So, I guess you can see now, we didn't need to lobby for a service center. And the service center doubled as a store for about 18 months. Then our first store opened about 6 months ago. Tesla will soon open their second store here.

We are actively lobbying Tesla's Supercharger Team for a supercharger on Oahu. Not yet they say. Well they don't even say yet, but we are hopeful. Good luck to you folks.

Reactions: nanimac
We are lucky on Oahu to have a SC (and larger one under construction) as well as 2 stores. Because of Hawaii's global exposure through our tourism industry, the stores here reach a much larger audience then local residents. I think that is part of the reason that we will soon have 2 stores on the island. But the neighbor islands (especially Maui and the Big Island of Hawaii) are eager for a service center and store. But our SC team does travel to the other islands for minor repairs and cars are shipped back to Oahu for major issues.

My suggestion, if you haven't already done so, is to figure out who the right contact is at Tesla to lobby for a SC and then have your owners each send an email about the need for an SC. If anything, it'll get you on the radar and hopefully you'll get a response as to what parameters are needed to get an SC there.

Good luck!

Reactions: Akikiki