Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii first impressions of P85D and service center

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,
First of all thank you all for the support and kind words while I was waiting for my car.
Ok, so I arrived there at !:00 and was surprised at all the little extras they present you with, hats scarves water bottles key chains etc.
Felipe, did my delivery and was very nice and walked me through all the things the S did. I told him I watched every tesla video and read almost every post over the last 6 months on TMC he told me to stop him if he was repeating things I knew already! Ahh the power of the internet!
We took the car out on the normal test drive route and I punched it from a standstill.

WOW. This car is FAST. Really really fast. Not kidding kind of fast. Scary kind of fast. It felt like a launch off a roller coaster. A word of caution to anyone who buys one or drives one. Don't blast it on a street where there are driveways stores homes etc. It is so fast to 35-40 its literally like one blink and you're at speed.
The car is amazing. There are so many posts on the internet about the power and interior I wont repeat it.

The Hawaii service center is wonderful, Ric the guy who details the cars is really nice and we shared the passion of detailing cars.
I forgot to grab my adapter for my wall socket and Filepe offered to have it dropped at my office tomorrow, thats service!
Its been a long day!
Hope to meet all of you soon!
BTW I think I saw DRTKO on the way home up the hill.