Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Group feature

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Is there someone who'd like to take over as owner of the Hawaii group feature? There's really very little work but I think that it would get more use (and you'd all get more out of it) if someone actually in Hawaii was leading it.

The main task is simple vetting of those who apply to join and then encouraging others to help build the community.

The solution is clear. Nigel has to come to Hawaii. We'll get you a map of charging stations and you can keep doing a wonderful job Keeping these threads safe for all us already here.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm all in favor of dishing out discounts! How about a fire sale?! uh...too soon? :tongue:

Nope. My warranty will cover it.:tongue:

Autopilot is a necessity in our stop-and-go traffic jams here. Turns a stressful, exhausting traffic jam into a bearable experience, especially in the really slow 5-10 mph kind of traffic. Totally saved me from going crazy last weekend when I got stuck in the 3+ hour traffic in east honolulu due to the flash flood on Kal Hwy.

Reactions: nanimac
Crickets....

Here’s a fun pic...

0D7F62B1-FA09-40DB-BD19-379063AC3A74.jpeg

My rental car at a supercharger today on the mainland :D

Hi Nanette,

Where are you traveling now? Just curious how much the rental for the 3 is and where did you rent from?

I was in Sacramento. Was $155 for the day via Turo (Peerto-peer rental) but saw it cheaper on other dates. Also this one had free airport pickup/drop off vs $90 charge on other Model 3s that were $120-$130. It’s also extra if you get insurance and there’s a Turo admin fee. So it was $175, not cheap but worth it to try it for the day. Now am going to cancel my res since can’t see myself for sure ever going from an X to a 3. Lol

I’ve rented a Model S too. Those you can get starting at $100/day.

Here’s a $25 promo code Nanette gave you $25 off your first trip.