Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Let's Count Teslas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Haha! That's awesome stoebs!
I see a bunch up Waialae Iki ridge, but never manage to get their plate numbers. A lot of them are in the 5,xxx range so probably a lot of new ones up there too.
I suspect we have 400'ish Model S on Oahu alone by this point.

Thanks for the reassuring words guys. Like minded people, right?

I'm still on the lookout. My wife's Escape Hybrid is 9 years old now, so I'm getting to the point where I need to start replacing that too. The X is too big (and expensive) for us, but we won't be able to wait until a Model 3 crossover, if such an animal ever exists. I traded in my 2012 Leaf for a new 2015. It's a 4 year lease (they practically gave me the 4th year free). But, my wife agreed to take the Leaf if I find the right pre-owned Model S for me.

The search continues!

That is the magic phrase, if I ever heard one, "my wife agreed to take the Leaf". Time to take the leap. You should check out the SC to see if there are any preowned MS.

follow it until its issued tags.

Still following. but it turned to blue P90D(L) (from red) and I left one of Aikikiki's TMC cards. hopefully they will stop by and say Hi:biggrin:
20151026_163454.jpg

Last edited:
good job.
when I was out at the test drive at Koko marina on Sunday. I heard that they had just done a count at the service center on the number of Teslas, all I could get out of them was "greater than 300" :smile:
I thought I was going to get some good info, all I got was what we already knew.:crying:

Don't know if anyone else noticed but some of the cars have a link to their associated pictures on TMC. if you have a picture posted somewhere you can enter the link to your car.
like they used to say on the forum here way back when, "a picture or it didn't' happen" imagine if we got picture of all the cars on the list?:cool:

Last edited:
good job.
when I was out at the test drive at Koko marina on Sunday. I heard that they had just done a count at the service center on the number of Teslas, all I could get out of them was "greater than 300" :smile:
I thought I was going to get some good info, all I got was what we already knew.:crying:

You should've said that we've already tracked over 350 or maybe even throw out 400 on our own...just to see their reaction..