Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Let's Count Teslas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Weazl thanks. I think this new way is actually easier. We don't need to add a row on column 3 to move the last one from column 2 in order to add one in the middle of column 2. Yep, easier. IMO, we don't need to request or expect the admins to get the tables working.

We have a friend/Tesla owner that is out driving every day. He send me one or two every day - 7 days a week. I recently added 44 that came from him since the forum was updated. He's responsible for at least 80 since we started doing this.

Reactions: nanimac
FYI. Updated the google doc to complete all the island sheets as well as the Hawaii total sheet.

Also note:

- Please update the last update date manually.
- Total is automatically calculated.

Thanks everyone for counting!

Was at the SC this morning and there must've been around 40 - 50 cars there! I counted at least 5 deliveries (with black car covers on)! We must be over 500 on Oahu by now. I should've noted all the plates while I was there but didn't have time.

Reactions: spleen
Was at the SC this morning and there must've been around 40 - 50 cars there! I counted at least 5 deliveries (with black car covers on)! We must be over 500 on Oahu by now. I should've noted all the plates while I was there but didn't have time.

You didn't happen to see a silver X 75D, six seat with black interior, VIN #117xx did you? :p Waiting patiently for mine to arrive. :)

Did they takeover the space next door yet? When I was there last time, Jimmy mentioned it was a possibility and they were actually renting a couple of offsite locations for storage of customer trade in vehicles too. Sounds like they really need to get the new SC in Kakaako up and running quick!

You didn't happen to see a silver X 75D, six seat with black interior, VIN #117xx did you? :p Waiting patiently for mine to arrive. :)

Did they takeover the space next door yet? When I was there last time, Jimmy mentioned it was a possibility and they were actually renting a couple of offsite locations for storage of customer trade in vehicles too. Sounds like they really need to get the new SC in Kakaako up and running quick!

sorry....too many cars to remember! Didn't look like they had the next door space.