Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Let's Count Teslas!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks, dsmith. Yeah, I tried coding it several ways as I read a bunch of literature on XenForo as well. I spent a few hours working on this...the bottom line is it needs an extension/module installed by admin, which I have brought up. It is in their que of work to be done. Thanks for keeping an offline version up to date.

After nearly three years since the first Model S arrived in Hawaii, a lot of us have tried to guess how many Teslas are in here in Hawaii. Since the SC has not been very forthcoming on the actual numbers (probably because they're not allowed to say), I am proposing that we pool our efforts to try to see how many Teslas are out there.

Post #2, below, is a wiki post that each of us can edit to track the Hawaii Tesla count. Whenever you see a Tesla on the road, please post the license plate number on this thread and update the tally. Other details are nice too.
Very neat idea. Teslas are definalty going to make their mark now that the model 3 is revealed

I'm visiting Kauai this week for the first time. I knew there weren't many Tesla's on Kauai, but I was hoping to spot one just the same. Sure enough, on my third day, a red 70D parked not far from my rental car in Princeville. I talked to the owner, and she thought there were 3 total on Kauai. Once the table is functioning again, I'll add the data.

Reactions: spleen
At this point, I have made multiple requests on behalf of the Hawaii members to resolve the table issue to the super-mods and Admin. However, given the recent forum facelift, the only person who can get this fixed at this time is doug, the Head Admin. Perhaps our voices collectively can get this moved up in his cue of things to do...and he does A LOT, I'm not saying that he's been blowing us off--the dude has a lot going on. However, the squeaky wheel gets the grease......

Please PM the site moderator "doug" and request the tables to be fixed so that we can utilize the most active page in the entire Hawaii forum.

You can visit Doug's profile page so you can PM him here: Doug's Profile Page

This was a very good idea. Its going to be easier to update the list this way. So we might want to make this our permanent method. Weazl, can you clean up the #1 post to give us a link off it and a brief explanation to use the Google doc?

I just added a few for Oahu. That gives up now, 384 on Oahu

Last edited: