TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Hawaii - Lifetime wh/mile reporting

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by dpodoll, Sep 2, 2013.

1. dpodoll

dpodoll Member

Oct 23, 2012
    #1 dpodoll, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2013
    Here's the summary of data reported on the main Battery and Charging forum. looks like I'm the only one from Hawaii reporting (also the only 60Kw w/21" wheels reporting). I think Jeff reports a summary at the end of each month. My wife's conservative driving is probably skewing our data to the low wh/mile end. Would like to see a better sample from Hawaii

2. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Apr 3, 2011
    Sarasota, FL
    Mod Note: added "Hawaii" to the thread title, otherwise everyone else would have started chiming in.

- - - Updated - - -

Just curious, why do you think Hawaii might be different to the contiguous states? Anecdotally, I think FL has in general very good Wh/Mile results but our state is pancake flat and we have a lot of, well, 'older' drivers who don't drive that fast.
  3. ModelS1079

ModelS1079 Member

Jun 23, 2012
    Suburban Boston
    I see my 10k and 15k mileage reports are missing here.
    Will find those postings and repeat or link here...
    Will hit 20k in about 2 weeks.
    Summer UNofficial mileage report- Memorial Day to Labor Day (exact): 6,700 miles (about), averaging 311 wh/mile (exact).
    Did I mention I love driving this car?