Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Model 3 reservations

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well gang.... we got a little more then 14 hours before its our turn, see you guys, who will be the first in Hawaii to reserve? and of course.... hopefully if its on time, we can say who is the first to get it delivered!... good luck! I'll be down a little later...

About 100 people in line now..first person in line at 10pm last night!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    422.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    477.4 KB · Views: 38
  • Love
Reactions: StephenM
They mentioned "email confirmation within 24 hours" when I placed my order; I'd be surprised if anything went out before the reveal today (5:30pm HST) -- maybe the confirmation email will contain an image of the Model 3! :)

Also: I can't remember where I read it, but I thought that the orders will be sorted according to how-long-after-center-opened the order was placed. For example, a Hawaii order at 9:33am HST (3:33pm EST) would be considered BEFORE a NYC order at 9:40am EST -- to create fairness to different time zones and store opening times. So they may also be waiting for that before sending a confirmation email.

[ Remember that the orders are going into different Priority/Preference Pools, something like: Tesla employees > SpaceX employees > Tesla owners > Gen pub -- so Tesla has some sorting to do ]

Here's a good read on clearing up the 200K order threshold and tax incentive. This image really helps to understand as well.

Good seeing some of you today!

Did anyone that was there this morning get their RN number yet? I know it will eventually show up but waiting :)

Last edited:
Reactions: StephenM