Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Model X

WeazL

Moderator - Hawaii
Aug 18, 2013
Oahu, Hawaii
There's a photo of an ocean blue Model X spotted in California that doesn't have camo on it (has MFG plates). It's in the Model X Mule thread.

nanimac

Aloha!
Nov 27, 2012
Oahu
my co-worker who has X res 9xxx showed me the launch invite email he got...told him I heard it was full...he pressed the RSVP button and it said the event was full to capacity...he was so sad..lol

Akikiki

A'-Lo-HA ! y'all
Nov 26, 2012
Kaneohe, HI
There's a photo of an ocean blue Model X spotted in California that doesn't have camo on it (has MFG plates). It's in the Model X Mule thread.

Does anyone think that TM would have snuck a new MX into Hawaii in preparation for X-Day? In other words, will one be at our SC on the 29th? I think I will mosey out there on the morning of the 29th to see.

nanimac

Aloha!
Nov 27, 2012
Oahu
Does anyone think that TM would have snuck a new MX into Hawaii in preparation for X-Day? In other words, will one be at our SC on the 29th? I think I will mosey out there on the morning of the 29th to see.
When we went to Ala Moana after C&C, Lani said she didn't think they were getting one until Dec/Jan but also said that Doug hasn't said anything. Soooo maybe :) Am going to stop by that day too since I have a meeting down the street in the morning.

spleen

Supporting Member
Jul 7, 2012
Honolulu, HI
Yup, got an invite earlier this week when they opened it up but there was no way I was going to be able to go so last minute. :(

europe

Nov 29, 2011
Austria
Aloha everybody I am on vacation nearby it would be cool to see the X live there beginning October
If you got any kind of infomation pls post it thx
Regards from Austria

nanimac

Aloha!
Nov 27, 2012
Oahu
Stopped by the SC today..no X in sight :( They say a couple months out from getting one, but then again, they are often kept in the dark about these things...so who knows..,might be sooner :)

gmtom1

Apr 25, 2013
Honolulu, HI
Ok, so after watching the launch event, my mind is made up about "trading in" (or selling) my S for an X in July/August when my 36 month TM guarantee expires. I just hope they hurry up and open up the full configuration pages on the website so I can obsess over my new MX!

nanimac

Aloha!
Nov 27, 2012
Oahu
Ok, so after watching the launch event, my mind is made up about "trading in" (or selling) my S for an X in July/August when my 36 month TM guarantee expires. I just hope they hurry up and open up the full configuration pages on the website so I can obsess over my new MX!

Will be interesting to see how many MS CPOs there will be here because of people trading in for the X.

drtko147

Apr 22, 2013
Waialae Nui, Hawaii, United States
I had my wife watch it and she said she wanted one. Unfortunately, she still has a company car. But she did like the features. It was cool to watch. I was curious about the changes as far as the third row seating. The second row seat has to move forward to get in. The earlier rendition had it so that you could climb into the third row without doing that. I did like the rack on the back. That should shut the critics up who complained about the falcon doors and getting roof racks on. I am wondering if the rear rack can be configured to carry surfboards.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC