Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Model X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Gorgeous car! Sorry to hear about the FWD issue. There were a number of small things wrong with my X initially but after a number of trips back, the vast majority of the punch list is resolved and some we'll just have to wait for Tesla to come up with a fix. But overall, still love my car!

My co-worker is picking up his X today. Wanted to go with him but work seems to always interferes with fun. :mad: He said the car missed the boat last week so thought he wouldn't get until next week.. but guess they're going crazy over at the SC trying to make as many 3Q deliveries as possible!

Reactions: spleen
I see that 60kwh Model Xs disappeared from Tesla's website last night. All the inventory cars on the website are 75 or higher now. If you want a 60 Model X, you might want to check with the stores on Oahu and see if any are in stock. Looks like you're not going to be able to order them in the future, which is a shame, because that battery size works fine on Oahu and allows for the full charge on a daily basis, if you like.