TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Hawaii - Rim Repair

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by spleen, Feb 25, 2017.

Tags:
  1. spleen

spleen Active Member

Gashed my R rear wheel pretty severely the other day when we were having that rain deluge and I couldn't see the edge of a curb while making a right turn. Was pretty bummed and decided to spend the money to get the wheel nice again.

Did some research online and decided to go with ProDent Hawaii. Texted them a pic of the wheel and they responded pretty quickly with a quote of $150. I agreed and scheduled an appt on Saturday at home.

They came by and an hour or two later, the work was done and my wheel looked like new! They mentioned that they've done work for Tesla before at their service center as well. They're familiar with Teslas and knew to put the car in Jack suspension (though I had to show them how to put the car in Tow mode, lol).

Really happy with them and would totally recommend them.

Before:
    [​IMG]

After:
    [​IMG]

• Like x 2
    • Informative x 1
  2. G'sinHawaii

G'sinHawaii Member

AWESOME!!! good information, (Glad to know your happy now... as I'am sure if was painful till repaired....)

3. gmtom1

gmtom1 Member

Ouch! Glad we've found a good vendor and thanks for doing the research.