Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - Selling 18" stock wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Howzit

I am selling 3 single 18" wheels for $300 each for Oahu residents. Here is my listing on craigslist:

Tesla Model 3 Stock 18" Wheel

I have a floor jack and Model 3 adaptors for the jack and a torque wrench. So if you want to swap a wheel and use your damaged wheel for a spare, I will swap it out for you. If you buy a wheel and want to do a tire rotation, you'll have to add a plate lunch and I'll rotate your wheels. :)

Aloha!

Reactions: Akikiki
Its like insurance - having a spare wheel with mounted tire. Yes, Roadside service is great, but what about when the SC is closed? Until they open on Monday, you are sort of stuck. I bought a set of 4 19's in 2013 and sold two immediately. You know how Murphy works? Well you old timers like me know. "It" never happens, you never need "it" when you are prepared. Gives you a warm and fuzzy knowing you have that spare covered at the house. Us old timers need all the warm and fuzzys we are allowed to have.

Reactions: InParadise
Its like insurance - having a spare wheel with mounted tire. Yes, Roadside service is great, but what about when the SC is closed? Until they open on Monday, you are sort of stuck. I bought a set of 4 19's in 2013 and sold two immediately. You know how Murphy works? Well you old timers like me know. "It" never happens, you never need "it" when you are prepared. Gives you a warm and fuzzy knowing you have that spare covered at the house. Us old timers need all the warm and fuzzys we are allowed to have.
Exactly why I’m keeping a spare! I can tow the car to my home, replace the wheel, take flat to get fixed, go to work, pick up tire, reinstall to car without worrying about driving on a tiny spare tire.

Reactions: nanimac and Akikiki