Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Service Center experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just talked to Susan. Friday is her last day in Hawaii. She'll still be with Tesla but moving back to Texas to be with her husband. She told the new guy all about our little club and how we are the original ambassadors for Tesla here :)

Dang! We're losing Susan, too?! Well. We can't fault her reasons. Here's hoping that the new guy can fill her shoes.

Just talked to Susan. Friday is her last day in Hawaii. She'll still be with Tesla but moving back to Texas to be with her husband. She told the new guy all about our little club and how we are the original ambassadors for Tesla here :)

What a bummer! We do have the other two still there.

Maybe Tesla needs to open a bigger showroom in town, such as Ala Moana.

Guess I'll have to stop down there on Friday to put them through a rigorous test to see if they can perform up to "Our" standards of service excellence.:wink:

- - - Updated - - -

What a bummer! We do have the other two still there.

Maybe Tesla needs to open a bigger showroom in town, such as Ala Moana.

there was a girl in my building that said she applied for a tesla job (last month). that would work out great since I am close to Ala Moana and she could work there after being at the SC. Haven't heard if she got it yet.

Met the new store manager Doug this morning..Nice guy...of course...the usual Tesla personality :) He was a corporate trainer in Amsterdam but is from the mainland.

BTW, dsmith...there was a dark blue 60 there...a rare car now...waiting for it's new owner to pick it up...is that you?? :tongue:

Met the new store manager Doug this morning..Nice guy...of course...the usual Tesla personality :) He was a corporate trainer in Amsterdam but is from the mainland.

BTW, dsmith...there was a dark blue 60 there...a rare car now...waiting for it's new owner to pick it up...is that you?? :tongue:

BTW dsmith, SC has their own P85D for sale now. is it waiting for you to be its new owner? That's folding mirrors, and parking sensors. Oh yeah, its also got AP.

just missed you this morning. I was there when you posted this. No, is was a new ocean blue 70D that arrived unexpectedly just moments after you left. since it is my birthday (and Jimmy's) and Susan's last day she said I should just go ahead and take it and you wouldn't mind. they didn't have a bow but they did have a birthday cake. (and the Coco Puffs, yum) Sorry if you have to order a new one, since I got yours.:tongue:

just missed you this morning. I was there when you posted this. No, is was a new ocean blue 70D that arrived unexpectedly just moments after you left. since it is my birthday (and Jimmy's) and Susan's last day she said I should just go ahead and take it and you wouldn't mind. they didn't have a bow but they did have a birthday cake. (and the Coco Puffs, yum) Sorry if you have to order a new one, since I got yours.:tongue:

It's ok..I traded it for the P85D that's sitting in my garage :tongue: