Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Service Center experience

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
just missed you this morning. I was there when you posted this. No, is was a new ocean blue 70D that arrived unexpectedly just moments after you left. since it is my birthday (and Jimmy's) and Susan's last day she said I should just go ahead and take it and you wouldn't mind. they didn't have a bow but they did have a birthday cake. (and the Coco Puffs, yum) Sorry if you have to order a new one, since I got yours.:tongue:

Wow, dsmith, I surely thought you were a 85 kind of person. Needing that extra mileage between movies at Ward Center. Was that hard? Moving from a S85 to a 70D?

Wow, dsmith, I surely thought you were a 85 kind of person. Needing that extra mileage between movies at Ward Center. Was that hard? Moving from a S85 to a 70D?

Well, since nanimac is probably :crying: she may have to wait a few weeks while they wash it :wink: but I guess I will let her have it and keep my 85. that way I can get maximum range between the movies at Ward, Kahala, and Ko'olau theaters. I would go to Mililani theaters but there are a few :cursing: women up there that don't like people taking their new car for a joy ride.:biggrin:

As you all know, the service at the Tesla SC is awesome. I was showing my coworkers the red P85 that was dropped off as a loaner when they picked up my MS. I told them about the process of picking up and dropping off my MS while giving me a MS for a loaner. They were in awe. I am not sure of any other auto dealership with this level of service.

Stopped by the SC today to have them check/fix something minor on my sunroof...as usual, got great service and my issue was a quick fix so waited for it. While I was waiting, got to play with this...Lani said they sold out of them...hopefully they'll make more colors in the next batch other than gray and red!

image.jpg

Stopped by the SC today to have them check/fix something minor on my sunroof...as usual, got great service and my issue was a quick fix so waited for it. While I was waiting, got to play with this...Lani said they sold out of them...hopefully they'll make more colors in the next batch other than gray and red!

View attachment 88123

Is that the Matchbox or Hot Wheels version?

I was talking with Lani's husband the other day at work. from his description I thought it would be bigger.:rolleyes:

It's ok really it is I've been really good waiting for my car and elon's my friend and he'll be sure that I'll get my turn for my car I'm sure it'll be here soon because he's my friend and friends look out for each other and when it shows up I'm going to give everyone a ride [emoji56]

View attachment 88123

I managed to get a red one before it sold out. Amazing detail!

Had to go to the SC the other day and as always, mighty impressed. IMO theses guys are redefining what service at an auto center should be. Finally had to change my tires on my 21's after 15,600 miles. Actually, two of the tires still have about 2-3,000 miles left on them but I opted to change all 4 for liability since I use my car for business. I kept the two with some tread left, "just in case".

on my latest trip I stopped at another Tesla service center. and if I had to compare based on what I saw and talked with owners, OUR service center is better. Just my opinion but since we are isolated in Hawaii I thought I should mention it.