Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Service Center Staff Changes

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just had my car picked up to replace my 12V battery about an hour ago. Danny Bonilla, who just started a month ago and two other reps that started yesterday stopped by. Danny was super courteous and friendly, just like everyone else. I was surprised when Danny told me that the Manager (Barry Abe) & and Efrain were no longer with Tesla, while Sr Service technician Wade moved to a Tesla center in California. Danny also mentioned that their staff is up to around 20 or so. I've never returned to the service center since June 2013. Fortunately, Asst Mgr Luke Brewbaker, Kamu , Nelson (parts) and Nestor are also still there.
For those of you that do stop by now and then, appreciate if you could fill us in on who's who. Thanks.

I just had my car picked up to replace my 12V battery about an hour ago. Danny Bonilla, who just started a month ago and two other reps that started yesterday stopped by. Danny was super courteous and friendly, just like everyone else. I was surprised when Danny told me that the Manager (Barry Abe) & and Efrain were no longer with Tesla, while Sr Service technician Wade moved to a Tesla center in California. Danny also mentioned that their staff is up to around 20 or so. I've never returned to the service center since June 2013. Fortunately, Asst Mgr Luke Brewbaker, Kamu , Nelson (parts) and Nestor are also still there.
For those of you that do stop by now and then, appreciate if you could fill us in on who's who. Thanks.

I didn't know that Efrain left. Saw him about a month or so ago at the SC. Barry's been gone for a while now. Susan said they were getting another sales person and Jimmy just came back from helping set up the SCs in China. I'll always remember when it was just Barry there in the shop part of the SC and he had to fend off all of us eager soon to be owners waiting for our cars who would drop by unexpectedly :)

I didn't know that Efrain left. Saw him about a month or so ago at the SC. Barry's been gone for a while now. Susan said they were getting another sales person and Jimmy just came back from helping set up the SCs in China. I'll always remember when it was just Barry there in the shop part of the SC and he had to fend off all of us eager soon to be owners waiting for our cars who would drop by unexpectedly :)

Jimmy was telling me about all the "fun" he had in china. Like seeing over 200 MSs parked awaiting delivery while the import technicalities were finalized. then everyone wanted their car at the same time...:scared:

Solar powered, I recommend you go up to Groups on the toolbar and select. Then when it changes, select Hawaii Tesla Owners. There's semi-private threads back there that we update from time to time. There's one there about Barry Abe.