Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Model X/75D/2017/pearl white/EAP $84,950.00 OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model X / 2017 / White - 87189 | Only Used Tesla

Aloha,

I am an ongoing Tesla supporter of four purchases, along with one on wait list now. However, because I already own an exact-same-model Tesla in Georgia, where I must call home now and be there to care for my aging mother, I am selling my Hawaii Tesla.

Since my priorities have changed, I also need to free up garage space here in Hawaii. So, my loss can be your gain: my asking price is over $17,000 less than I paid after only driving 210 miles. If interested, please contact me at temporary email address I have set up for the purpose of this sale…

Please note that only acceptable payment is a certified check from buyer’s local bank where I shall sign the title over and hand the new owner the keys to his/her new Tesla.

Mahalo,
MBP Hawai

Mahalo, again, dear Akikiki,

I am new at this, so not easy for me. I think I did post in Hawaii because underneath Hawaii blogs; would like to know how to be sure and also how to correct an ad already posted, but slightly jumbled. Your assistance would be much appreciated...

Sincerely,
Mark

Mahalo, again, dear Akikiki,

I am new at this, so not easy for me. I think I did post in Hawaii because underneath Hawaii blogs; would like to know how to be sure and also how to correct an ad already posted, but slightly jumbled. Your assistance would be much appreciated...

Sincerely,
Mark
Hi Mark,
Yes, that was pretty good. Posting to the Hawaii section has its advantages, but someone new to TMC might not look in Hawaii for a Tesla for sale. Having it in both is double. It is a bit confusing. To max your exposure, you want to also add it to the For Sale section. Its a little confusing at first. Go to the TMC home page. Select community > Forum. Then scroll down almost to the bottom. There's a For Sale section. Here's the link, but if you just use the link, you won't see where it is. For Sale section

You want to also post it in the For Sale section with details and pictures. Then add the link to it from your this thread to it. And when you create the new thread in For Sale, add Hawaii to the title. Take a look at some of the other stuff for sale to get an idea of the details and pictures. :)