Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Owners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too! They should make it retroactive :)

Had someone leave a note on my car today to get a referral so they could save some money on their purchase. Unfortunately they stuck the note in my door seam and by the time I got it, the note was more of a shredded spitball. the rain was just dumping down on me. at first I thought it was just a piece of paper that just blew onto my car (before the rain) I have 6 of the 7 digits in the phone number (missing digit is in the middle) and a partial name. (don't know if it is first or last)

taking a chance and charging at ward again. (black tesla at TJMax, Red at movie theaters) looks like the charger in front of Exec Chef is still out (an unplugged leaf). I managed to get the charger by the Valet. (only 22 amps = extra hour of charging) I guess I'll keep an eye on the Blasdell charger to see if it opens up, but with the rain I may just stay where I am at.

I'm curious about member thoughts of closing this particular thread. The reasoning is that it has become a catch-all thread of nearly 2,500 posts and has become so lengthly that much of the useful information has become buried. By closing this thread, it would encourage members to start new, specific threads, that make it easier for current and future members to find specific information. Note that closing this thread would not remove any of its contents--it would still remain fully accessible, it simply wouldn't allow new posts to it.

Thoughts? :confused:

That's a good idea, partly because it clashes with our local group under groups that's also named Hawaii Tesla Owners.

BUT !!! What do you say we wait just a little longer until the views of this thread reach a nice round number like 200,000. Only a few thousand to go. 200,000 views is sort of remarkable considering how many Teslas we have in Hawaii - which translates to 'others' look at it too.

That's a good idea, partly because it clashes with our local group under groups that's also named Hawaii Tesla Owners.

BUT !!! What do you say we wait just a little longer until the views of this thread reach a nice round number like 200,000. Only a few thousand to go. 200,000 views is sort of remarkable considering how many Teslas we have in Hawaii - which translates to 'others' look at it too.

Since I view my posts 500/page I need at least 34 more posts to make an even page break. now it's 33

The MyTesla page for my account has changed ... OMGOMGOMGOMG!!

2015-08-31_23-46-09.jpg

Soooo...since it's storming and flooding all over the place again..wondering what was the depth the MS can go before we should either turn around (and don't drown) or turn on the james bond submarine mode?
I think that the consensus (during hurricane sandy) was that you can safely got up to the wheel hubs. I think that as long as the car doesn't come into the passenger compartment you will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.