Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got off the call from Tesla Motors. I had put in an inquiry for a test drive but it was mostly to check out the new showroom. I did that prior to the invite for the December 7 event. She said that the showroom is already open. Also, she said that even if you didn't get an invite, as an owner, you can still show up on Monday night.

For those that didn't get the invite, the RSVP says it's in the former Coach location, right next door to Louis Vuitton and across from Harry Winston.
I had to use my max number of guests (3) as many of my friends wanted to attend.
See you all there!

2015-12-02_12-46-03.jpg

Just got off the call from Tesla Motors. I had put in an inquiry for a test drive but it was mostly to check out the new showroom. I did that prior to the invite for the December 7 event. She said that the showroom is already open. Also, she said that even if you didn't get an invite, as an owner, you can still show up on Monday night.

Went by Ala Moana yesterday and the store front is still covered.

still covered today. the door was open so I peeked in. white walls and a few workers. Still nothing that says Tesla.
hopefully there will be something there in 24 hours.:eek:

I hope you've all sent in an RSVP. I replied this afternoon when I finally knew I would still be in town and received a "Sorry, the event has already reached capacity and we can no longer accept RSVPs" message. Rather than try to crash the party, I'm going to take a long walk with Iceman this evening and hope that some of you take good photos of the event. Have fun and share some photos!

I hope you've all sent in an RSVP. I replied this afternoon when I finally knew I would still be in town and received a "Sorry, the event has already reached capacity and we can no longer accept RSVPs" message. Rather than try to crash the party, I'm going to take a long walk with Iceman this evening and hope that some of you take good photos of the event. Have fun and share some photos!

I have an extra +1 if you wanna come :)

Thanks all, but Iceman and I decided to go for a late walk and swim this evening and saw your replies too late. In a couple days we head to the mainland to rev up the 70D and play in the snow for a few weeks. Really hoping someone shares some photos of the event and the showroom.

Do yourselves a favor and take a look at this video before it is removed from youtube. It's a race between Jay Leno in a Cobra 427 and someone's grandmother driving a P85D. Too much fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCQzCKft41k

It was a great party! Good food, drinks and good company :smile: Met lots of other owners and even chatted with Tesla corporate guys - Store designer, product designer, IT guy. Nice seeng everyone, especially owners we haven't seen in awhile!

More pics up at Tesla Hawaii Club - Tesla HAWAII Club on the news and events page.

Forgot to mention...there will be 6 destination chargers soon near Morton's! Parking stalls secured just waiting for equipment. Also, permanent store will be in part of the Forever 21 space close to the new wing but not opening until next summer.

Thanks all, but Iceman and I decided to go for a late walk and swim this evening and saw your replies too late. In a couple days we head to the mainland to rev up the 70D and play in the snow for a few weeks. Really hoping someone shares some photos of the event and the showroom.

Do yourselves a favor and take a look at this video before it is removed from youtube. It's a race between Jay Leno in a Cobra 427 and someone's grandmother driving a P85D. Too much fun!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCQzCKft41k

Ha! Love grandma! And that Cobra is a beautiful car...slow...but gorgeous!

It was a great party! Good food, drinks and good company :smile: Met lots of other owners and even chatted with Tesla corporate guys - Store designer, product designer, IT guy. Nice seeng everyone, especially owners we haven't seen in awhile!

More pics up at Tesla Hawaii Club - Tesla HAWAII Club on the news and events page.

Forgot to mention...there will be 6 destination chargers soon near Morton's! Parking stalls secured just waiting for equipment. Also, permanent store will be in part of the Forever 21 space close to the new wing but not opening until next summer.

I 100% agree nanimac, It was great seeing friends/owners that we've not seen in a long time. And fun to meet new owners and wannabes. Temp or not, the store looked great. Did anyone see a price tag on that supercharger stall in side the store. Anyone ? Bueller? Anyone? Bueller?

I heard the SC is delivering 12 new cars over the next two weeks. That's great for new owners and our count.

So bummed I couldn't make it. I was slated to, however work intervened at the last moment. Thanks for posting pics...I can enjoy it vicariously! I've yet to stop by the new store. Looking forward to the chargers at Ala Moana!