Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii Tesla Showroom

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The store mgr said we will most likely have a supercharger within 2 years, we're on page 2 of lists of things to do apparently, said something along the lines of the same reason places like Hong Kong have them, not for long distance travel

The reason is to accommodate owners or potential owners in high rise condos who don't have EV chargers or whose buildings don't have the infrastructure for them. This issue was brought up to Tesla about 2 years ago. I guess slow is better then never ;)

Just saw an article on Pacific Business News.

From the sound of it the Tesla Footprint in Kakaʻako is growing.
"Located at 746 Auahi St., the 19,616-square-foot warehouse building is directly behind an OfficeMax store."
[Tesla] "...filed a building permit on Tuesday at the former Xerox building. Tesla also recently filed a $600,000 building permit ... for an auto service/repair center at 415 Cooke St."​

Wait, is the IMP store open? I was just staying at the Moana Surfrider in Waikiki and could have sworn the sign said the store is coming soon.

I was pleasantly surprised to see Teslas on the islands. I spotted a Model S during my first day on Kauai and another while I was in Waikiki.

Nope. Not open yet. Later this year. There are over 500 Teslas on Oahu now and probably another 100 or more on the neighbor islands.

photo.php
Here is the updated photo of the International Market Place showroom.

Sorry but I wasn't able to upload the photo.

I met the IMP sales manager, Nick, at the SC last month. Nice guy (of course). Came from retail (GNC). I love how Tesla attracts employees outside of the car industry!:)

Can't wait to see the store in person next month when they open vs in pics ;)