Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hawaii - TMC Connect Registration open (10-12 July 2015)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You mean that you had to drag THEM away from ME! :biggrin:

- - - Updated - - -

And I think you mean Chelsea not Bonnie?
yep Chelsea Sexton...:redface: I just had to put on my orthopedic shoes (I stand corrected) I was just disappointed that Bonnie had to cancel her party.:crying: and had that on my mind.

...and the only reason to drag Them away from you was the candy you had in your pocket.:scared: what I still find interesting is that your fame has spread to Russia. did the Moscow contingent get your autograph?:confused:

You mean that you had to drag THEM away from ME! :biggrin:

Yes, this is a problem that Dave Smith and I noticed: the teenage girls kept confusing StephenM for a member of the boy band and rushing the car. Good thing we were driving an ordinary-looking Nissan, rather than a Tesla, as we would have been mobbed and that beautiful sky blue 70D could have been scratched before the Xpel was installed.

Here are all the Hawaii attendees:
ConnectHawaii900.jpg

L to R: DSmith, StephenM, dpodoll and Eileen, Papafox

How one perceived this year's TMC Connect depends upon one's aims. As an opportunity to mingle with fellow Tesla lovers, it was a super opportunity. DSmith jumped right in. As an opportunity to get the scoop on info from an investor's standpoint it was not so good, as everyone from the tour operator at the factor to the Tesla managers speaking at the conference, all knew how much to say, and none wanted to let info out before Elon was ready.

exhibits1000.jpg

The exhibit area with everything from high-end audio to paint protection