Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Hazard lights won't stop blinking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got our new Tesla X on Tuesday and have had issue after issue with it.

Today, just wanting to leave for a Easter trip to Monterey, the hazard lights began blinking when I tried to "summons" the X from our garage. The phone app say "connection lost" and the lights started blinking and we can't get them to stop. Reset all screens, locked, unlocked, pushed the hazard light button, nothing. Now we are waiting for a technician to get here from Santa Barbara. It is 4:15 now whereas we should have been in Monterey by now. Other issues are the with the doors. They suck! I'll leave that for another post.

Anyone have this issue with their hazard lights. Seems like I paid $140K for nothing but problems, traded in a perfect working P85+ and sorry I did. 90 day satisfaction guarantee, I am thinking about you. Damn it!

AC Morgan, sorry to hear about all your problems. Since we are picking up our Signature X Monday at the Santa Barbara SC, it certainly makes me worry about the rush to get them out for the end of the quarter.

Hope they get everything fixed, and hope you have a great Easter trip in your new X.

Ron
SigX VIN #484 (still waiting)

Today, just wanting to leave for a Easter trip to Monterey, the hazard lights began blinking when I tried to "summons" the X from our garage. The phone app say "connection lost" and the lights started blinking and we can't get them to stop. Reset all screens, locked, unlocked, pushed the hazard light button, nothing. Now we are waiting for a technician to get here from Santa Barbara. It is 4:15 now whereas we should have been in Monterey by now. Other issues are the with the doors. They suck! I'll leave that for another post.

Anyone have this issue with their hazard lights. Seems like I paid $140K for nothing but problems, traded in a perfect working P85+ and sorry I did. 90 day satisfaction guarantee, I am thinking about you. Damn it!
sorry to hear about that...hope you are following the threads similar problems..

Hi - as a reference, same thing happened to me. I was using summon, then the summon aborted because I lost the connection. I tried resetting, turning the car off, etc and it didn't work. Then, I tried using the summon again with it fully going through. After this it was fixed.

Similar thing happened with the parking break. It wouldnt engage (parking break error). In this case I just clicked to turn the car off, then turned it back on and it worked fine again.

I'm having similar issues. Hazard lights will blink on and off randomly when parked. Sometimes it will blink a few seconds apart, sometimes a minute or so. I've tried resetting the car but that didn't help. It's very annoying.

I had exactly the same problem under exactly the same circumstances yesterday. I resolved it by exiting the vehicle and locking it. Then getting back in and pressing the hazard light button to turn it off. Definitely a glitch that TMC need to look into.

The doors issues on the other hand, there is absolutely no excuse.

Don't worry about it!
Tesla has great service.
They will fix it!

I'm having similar issues. Hazard lights will blink on and off randomly when parked. Sometimes it will blink a few seconds apart, sometimes a minute or so. I've tried resetting the car but that didn't help. It's very annoying.

Maybe there is a hazard that you don't know about.
Remember, the car has all these cameras and maybe it sees something that you don't.

• Funny
Reactions: Dr ValueSeeker