TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Hazard warning triangle

Discussion in 'Roadster' started by Dragon, Jul 26, 2011.

1. Dragon

Dragon Lightning Green Fairytale

hazard-triangle.jpg

In some countries it's obbligatory. Which one do you have and were do you put it in the Roadster? Mine is taking to much place.

2. Jaff

Jaff Active Member

I just push the button inside the car...mine flashes...:biggrin::wink:

Not mandatory to carry one in Canada, but might be a good idea.

Flares would have a smaller footprint.

3. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

Filmer GmbH does have one that folds to a very small size and weighs less than 500g. I used to have this one in Germany that was legal in all EG countries: Filmer Warndreieck It was about the smallest I could find. As to where to store it, I can only suggest double sided tape to the inside of the trunk lid.

4. sprediletto

sprediletto Member

They have collapsible warning triangles. Google it. I was in Spain last year and our rental Renault had a flat 2 Km from the Marques de Riscal. I donned my orange vest, set up the triangles and went to work. It was ammusing because my girlfriend was laughing at me before our trip because I was watching a few YouTube videos about driving in Spain (signage, right of way, using the roundabouts, breakdown proceedures, speed laws, etc). I wish we had such requirements in the States.