Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HBO Max

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Anyone use the internet browser on the car to login to their HBO max account? Is there a way around to playing a movie in full screen? I tried clicking on the full screen icon but it doesn't go full screen and can still the car on the screen.

Anyone use the internet browser on the car to login to their HBO max account? Is there a way around to playing a movie in full screen? I tried clicking on the full screen icon but it doesn't go full screen and can still the car on the screen.
Yes, I do it all the time.. Click on youtube.. Then click on manage account. Then click on the "G" for search... In the search box, type HBO Max... Then click on the search result... It will take you to a full screen HBO Max... (It will also remember your login when you login). If you use this Youtube trick, it will basically give you a full screen web browser... I used to use this to login to Disney+ before that app became native. I still use it for HBO Max and Amazon Prime.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the "native" disney+ app, is just a wrapper for a web browser.. Because when I launched the "native" disney+ app, it remembered my login from when I logged in earlier using the youtube trick...

Yes, I do it all the time.. Click on youtube.. Then click on manage account. Then click on the "G" for search... In the search box, type HBO Max... Then click on the search result... It will take you to a full screen HBO Max... (It will also remember your login when you login). If you use this Youtube trick, it will basically give you a full screen web browser... I used to use this to login to Disney+ before that app became native. I still use it for HBO Max and Amazon Prime.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the "native" disney+ app, is just a wrapper for a web browser.. Because when I launched the "native" disney+ app, it remembered my login from when I logged in earlier using the youtube trick...
Ah very good to know, thank you!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    402.5 KB · Views: 1,361