Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

HD Radio Tuning

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The radio has a HD FM tuner. Discovered that when I pressed the left steering wheel knob to go to next station and the station didn't change. However, the programming did. Pressed again, again station was the same, but different programming... Pressed it again and the next station was tuned in. Only after I figured out it was HD radio and the first station had 3 different HD channels did my confusion lessen.

Does anyone know how to have it scan for a new station if you have selected some as favorites?
It will rotate among your favorites but if you are traveling to a new area where you don't know any stations, have it scan would be nice.

• Informative
Reactions: Transformer
Only after I figured out it was HD radio and the first station had 3 different HD channels did my confusion lessen.

Does anyone know how to have it scan for a new station if you have selected some as favorites?
It will rotate among your favorites but if you are traveling to a new area where you don't know any stations, have it scan would be nice.

The screenshot in this post shows how it looks in my 2020 Model 3 with software 2022.20.7 - 2022.20.8: Each sub-channel appears as an entry in the list of "Stations".

What are you seeing?