Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Headlight adjust left/right??

Siciliano

Apr 6, 2016
New York
So over the past few nights I've been adjusting my headlights (still) just trying to perfect the height, but I noticed that they don't adjust left and right. I had never tried previously.

Is this just a feature in UK/Europe?? Or maybe it's newer models only? I have a 2018 LR AWD, mfg 11/18. I saw a video of someone adjusting left and right so I know it's possible, but no matter how much I click left/right, mine don't move... only up & down... :confused:

dasn

Aug 14, 2019
Sydney
This probably doesn't help but I have a 2019 RHD Model 3 and I can definitely adjust them left and right by tapping the left scroll wheel left/right but it takes a lot of taps, here's an example

Last edited:

Siciliano

Apr 6, 2016
New York
This probably doesn't help but I have a 2019 RHD Model 3 and I can definitely adjust them left and right by tapping the left scroll wheel left/right but it takes a lot of taps, here's an example

That's the exact video I watched lol yes unfortunately it doesn't really help because it might be exclusive to RHD M3s.

Has anyone in the states been able to adjust left/right???

• Funny
Reactions: dasn

dasn

Aug 14, 2019
Sydney
I came across this, its the headlight adjust instructions for NA Model 3s. It doesn't talk about adjusting left/right but it seems a little different to the EMEA one.
NA_model3_headlight_wall_adjust.PNG

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC