Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Headlight adjust left/right??

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So over the past few nights I've been adjusting my headlights (still) just trying to perfect the height, but I noticed that they don't adjust left and right. I had never tried previously.

Is this just a feature in UK/Europe?? Or maybe it's newer models only? I have a 2018 LR AWD, mfg 11/18. I saw a video of someone adjusting left and right so I know it's possible, but no matter how much I click left/right, mine don't move... only up & down... :confused:

This probably doesn't help but I have a 2019 RHD Model 3 and I can definitely adjust them left and right by tapping the left scroll wheel left/right but it takes a lot of taps, here's an example

That's the exact video I watched lol yes unfortunately it doesn't really help because it might be exclusive to RHD M3s.

Has anyone in the states been able to adjust left/right???

• Funny
Reactions: dasn
I came across this, its the headlight adjust instructions for NA Model 3s. It doesn't talk about adjusting left/right but it seems a little different to the EMEA one.
NA_model3_headlight_wall_adjust.PNG

• Informative
Reactions: NJturtlePower