TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Headlights flashes on randomly at night for a second or two.

Discussion in 'Model S' started by Bored7one4, Aug 14, 2019 at 1:40 AM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bored7one4

Bored7one4 Member

My Wyze Cam records any motion or movement which triggers a 12 sec clip sent to my phone. I was scrolling through them and notice at 1:27am the right passenger side headlights flashes two and then the driver side flashes one for about 1 to 2 seconds. what the car doing?

thanks

2. Patrick W

Patrick W Active Member

Same here. It started doing that after installing 2019.28.2. But I thought it was only when I approached the car with the fob in my pocket (does not do it if I do not have the fob with me). Now I'm wondering if it's doing it when I'm not looking. :)

3. whitex

whitex Active Member

4. Brettski

Brettski Supporting Member

Is Sentry Mode on?

5. widodh

widodh Model S 85 and 100D

Closing this one as @whitex pointed to the right topic.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.