Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Headrest icon gone in V11?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What’s your configuration and mileage?
2019 Model S LR 68000km
Screenshot_20220126-165339.jpg

Lower mileage than I have on my 2018 MS 100D. There is a point at which battery coolant… Needs service. But I believe the SC checked it after I had an issue in an extremely hot environment after charging on a 250k Supercharger on a road trip.
Low mileage due to Corona. Full lockdown for almost a year. working from home... What's the issue with battery coolant, how you notice?

Low mileage due to Corona. Full lockdown for almost a year. working from home... What's the issue with battery coolant, how you notice?
I left a supercharger and the temperature outside was 109°
Started to accelerate onto an on ramp and I couldn’t even get to the speed limit so I got off at the next offramp. Fans were roaring trying to cool the car down. Called Tesla roadside assistance and they said to just wait it out and let it cool down which I did and everything was okay. After returning to the northwest I took it into the service center to let them check it out. They said it was more of an environmental issue but I believe they did top off some coolant

Reactions: jimbo_hippo